See 63 of my Best Christmas Decor Ideas, DIY Crafts and Recipes in this Ultimate Christmas Make & Bake Collection!
These are the most popular holiday treats, DIY projects, holiday cleaning tips and Christmas decor ideas on my website to date!
I hope this collection gives you lots of inspiration to make your home pretty and sparkling clean for the holidays and make some fun and beautiful gifts for your family!
PLEASE PIN THIS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
The Ultimate Christmas Make and Bake Collection – 63 Best Christmas Decor Ideas, Crafts & Recipes :
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram where I share new Christmas entertaining tips, decor ideas and sales finds!
Best Christmas Decor Ideas:
- Holiday Cheer Outdoor Christmas Decorations
- 10 Minute Christmas Lantern Decor
- Outdoor Holiday Decor With Natural Elements
Indoor Decor Ideas:
- 10 Minute Kitchen Decor Idea
- Neutral and Elegant Christmas Home Tour
- Elegant and Neutral Christmas Foyer
- Christmas Home Tour with Country Living
- Christmas Home Tour: Part Two
- Christmas Winter Woodland Glam Home Tour
- Elegant Holiday Table Setting Ideas
- Glam Gold and White Christmas Home Tour & Holiday Homes
Best Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas:
- White Christmas Tree – Rustic Glam Style
- A Pencil Christmas Tree Style for Narrow Spaces
- Winter Woodland Glam White Christmas Tree
- The Perfect Christmas Tree For Your Space
- Flocked Christmas Tree – White and Gold Glam Style
Elegant Gold And White Christmas Tablescape
- How to Style A Holiday Chic Christmas Centerpiece
- Winter Woodland Glam Christmas Centerpiece
- 10 Minute Christmas Centerpiece Tray
- Edible DIY Christmas Table Decorations – Santa’s Sleigh
Get your Guest Room Ready:
DIY Ice Skate Wreath Decor – Quick and Easy!
15 Minute Clear Ball Christmas Ornament
- DIY Woodland Deer Ornament
- Stylish DIY Ombre Paint Chip Ornament
- 5 Minute DIY Gold Dot Christmas Ornament
- 15 Minute Jewel and Feather Ball Ornament
Turn Childrens Art Into Tea Towels: Kids Craft
- Woodland DIY Coasters Tutorial – DIY Gift Idea
- DIY Coasters with Mod Podge
- DIY Tray Tutorial Using Tile and Cabinet Handles
- DIY Extra Soft Knitted Cup Cozy: Great Gift Idea!
- DIY Lime Mint Sugar Scrub for Skin: Gift Idea
- Homemade Pina Colada Coconut Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla Pomegranate Coconut Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- 7 Gifts for the DIY Handyman Guy
- 10 Beautiful Hostess Gift Ideas She’ll Love
- Gifts for Her – Gift Ideas She’ll Love!
- Cool Gifts for Men That He’ll Love!
- 10 + Best Kids Books For Bonding And Learning
- Best Toys for Kids Of All Ages Gift Guide
Holly Jolly Holiday Party Playlists
How to Style a Bar Cart For The Holidays
Food Gifts and Holiday Recipes:
- DIY Mason Jar Gift: Snowflake Hot Chocolate
- DIY Chocolatey Favor Boxes – For Gifts
- Chocolate Toffee Bark Candy
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Nuts
- Healthy Apple Cranberry Make-Ahead Icebox Cookies
- Delicious Hazelnut and Nutella Pumpkin Bread
- 20 Best Hot Chocolate Recipes To Try
- Christmas Baking Ideas – 34 Sweets and Treats Recipes
- Cranberry Mojito Fizz
- 5 Delicious Flavored Water Ideas
Holiday Cleaning Tips:
- Easy Way to Clean an Oven Range Hood – from Grime to Shine!
- Incredible Wool Carpet Stain Remover & Cleaning Tip
- Getting your Home Guest Ready Clean
- Deep Cleaning Your Hardwood Floors
- Deep Clean A Toilet In 4 Steps
- How to Clean Tile Floors the Chemical Free Way
- The Cordless Vacuum I Can’t Live Without!
I hope you enjoyed this list of 63 of my Best Christmas Decor Ideas, DIY Crafts and Recipes in this Ultimate Christmas Make and Bake Collection!
Janelle Carlson says
Thank you for so many incredible ideas, Heather!! I’ve been using your lists to keep myself organized this year love all of your holiday decorating tips. I saw your live IG story this morning and your tree looks even more beautiful than in your photos! It’s just gorgeous.
Oh wonderful!! Thank you for visiting from IG!! I’m so glad you liked my IG story!!! It was fun to do and I’m happy it showed my tree better – sometimes photos just don’t capture everything!! You’re welcome for the tips and ideas and have a very Merry Christmas!! xo Heather