Hoover Air Cordless Vacuum – see how this vacuum rethinks cleaning!
No cords, rechargeable battery, lighted for dark corners and lots of helpful attachments!
Home Cleaning with Hoover Air Cordless Vacuum
This vacuum is so convenient to whip up for quick cleanups! It’s easy enough for my sons to use too…. and to put away! 😉
This post is a sponsored by Hoover, all opinions are my own.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Look! No cord!!
This vacuum is light on weight (weighs less than 10 lbs!) but heavy on power, suction (WindTunnel® 3 Technology) and convenience – it has no cord!! Let me repeat It has no cord!!
Two lithium batteries allow for 50 minutes of run time on both carpets and hard floors! Love this technology!! Bonus – it comes with the battery charger (which can be wall-mounted) at no extra cost!
….and it has lots of cleaning tools! A 2-in-1 Dusting and Crevice Tool, Pivoting Dusting Tool and Hard Floor Brush Roll!
This baby swivels and turns around furniture so easily too!
It has a convenient light to light up the area you are vacumming! Cleans carpets:
Vacuums hard floors:
This cordless vacuum cleaner is so convenient with no cord to trip over or move around! Love that!
You may also like these cleaning tips!:
- Cleaning Tips: 10 Sneaky Places Viruses Hide In Your House
- How To Deep Clean Your Bathroom in 5 Steps
- Incredible Wool Carpet Stain Remover & Cleaning Tips
- How to: Clean & Preserve Resin Wicker Furniture In 3 Steps
- How to Clean Tile Floors – The Chemical Free Way!
- Deep Cleaning Your Hardwood Floors
- Deep Clean A Toilet In 4 Steps
- Kitchen Cleaning Checklist Free Printable
- Getting your Home Guest Ready Clean