Need a gift in a hurry? Make this quick, budget friendly Snowflake Hot Chocolate mason jar gift with a printable holiday gift tag that is fun to make and fun to give!
Perfect for last minute, quick and easy teacher gifts and neighbor gifts too!
Perfect to add to your Holiday Hot Chocolate bar!
Before I talk about these gift idea – check out how you can get completely organized for the holidays with this gorgeous Ultimate Holiday Planner!
You won’t forget a place to be at, a card to send, a gift to get or groceries to buy with these 27 printable pages including:
Dated calendars, menu planners, gift tracker and Christmas organization! It’s saving my sanity this year prepping for the holidays!
I love making handmade gifts for the holidays! Especially homemade gifts from the kitchen!
This Snowflake Hot chocolate is so delicious – the loved ones on your guest list will love scooping this ready to go mix into a mug over the holidays!
I love making hot whipped creamed topped mugs of this Snowflake hot chocolate for family movie night.
….or just for me to take a break in my favorite chair by our fireplace and look at our Christmas tree twinkling in the night!
How to make this delicious Hot Chocolate Mason Jar Gift (it’s so easy!):
- Mason Jars: I used this mason jar size.
- Hot chocolate mix. I LOVE this one – it’s so creamy and chocolatey!
- mini marshmallows
- snowflake sprinkles
- silver dragees
- baker’s twine or pretty ribbon
- Fill a clean Mason Jar with:
– 3/4 cup hot chocolate mix.
– next add 1/4 cup chocolate chips (semisweet or milk chocolate chips).
2. Add this snowflake mix to the top of the jar.:
Makes 3 servings.
- Add 3 – 4 heaping teaspoons of the snowflake hot chocolate mixture into a mug.
- Top with hot milk or boiling water.
Isn’t this adorable?
To finish it off add this fun FREE Printable Christmas Gift Tag!
I hope you enjoyed my easy Mason Jar Snowflake Hot Chocolate gift idea!!
For more Holiday Gift Inspiration see my:
DIY Coconut, Lime and Mint Sugar Scrub tutorial (this smells amazing!):
More Holiday Ideas: