Hello! Today I’m sharing a yummy, addictive recipe for Pumpkin Pie Spiced Nuts! These are soooo delicious! I guarantee you’ll be going back for more! This easy recipe is the perfect sweet and spicy snack. A hint of brown sugar and spices like cumin and cayenne create a flavorful sensation with every bite.
Look at that yummy, crunchy coating!
I make this every year for holiday gift giving, game night and party snacks.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Tip: Create a thoughtful handmade gift by beautifully packaging these spiced nuts. Make a big batch up, add them to mason jars with some printable holiday gift tags and you’re completely covered when you need a teacher gift or hostess gift!
- 3 cups unsalted almonds or pecan halves
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 300 F
- Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray
- In a bowl combine sugar and spices
- In a large bowl beat egg white until frothy
- Add nuts and spiced sugar
- Spread nuts onto baking sheet
- Bake 45 minutes stirring 1 x until browned
- Let nuts cool on baking sheet stirring occasionally
- Spiced nuts can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
I hope you enjoyed my Pumpkin Pie Spiced Nuts Recipe!
Pin this to your Recipe or Holiday Board!