See the newest Fall 2023 Design Trends & Decor Ideas.
Sharing what’s Hot & What’s Not!
Fall truly is the coziest time of the year.
It’s time to put away the lighter, airier decor and colors of summer and bring out warmer hues and fabrics!
This fall, create perfect autumnal interiors with the hottest design trends!
Featuring earth tones & more, find the right colors & textures!
Check out all the Fall 2023 Design trends in this video!
It includes my favorite fall design trends, trending paint colors and gorgeous photos of real rooms decorated for fall! Enjoy!
SHOP THE LATEST FALL TRENDS:
Need help with furniture layout, choosing paint colors, room design, selecting furniture or updating your home?
I’m a Designer and True Color Expert® – I can help!
Email me at [email protected] for more information and rates!
I’d love to work with you!
Here are the Interior Design & Decor trends for Fall 2023
1. Earthy hues
Earth tones and warm neutrals have been trending all year, and are stronger than ever this fall.
Cognac, deep brown, moss greens, stone, mushroom, terracotta and oatmeal compliment black, white and beige to create a beautiful warm color palette.
The best way to sample paint is with mess free Peel & Stick paint samples!
Fall Paint Color Inspiration
Warm neutral paint colors are on trend!
Earthy colors are as well.
Try these trending paint colors to instantly update a room or painted piece of furniture.
- Sherwin Williams Carnelian – a brown violet red.
- Behr Cracked Pepper – this is Behr’s Color Of The Year 2024 and a beautiful trend color! It is a gorgeous soft black.
- Sherwin Williams Reddened Earth – a warm brown with a pink beige undertone
Get a peel & stick paint sample of SW Urbane Bronze here.
- Sherwin Williams Likeable Sand
- Sherwin Williams Whole Wheat
- Sherwin Williams Woven Wicker
- Sherwin Williams Double Latte
2. Velvet and Boucle Fabrics
These fabrics add texture and style to furniture and accent pillows.
Brown boucle, stone colored boucle and caramel velvet are trending for fall and add a pop of rich color and softness.
3. Light woods
Light hued woods such as white oak are still going strong due to their versatility to pair with so many other materials and colors!
Light wood keeps this fall’s look fresh and effortlessly chic!
4. Fluting, slatting & ribbing
Look for fluted, slatted and ribbed tables and cabinets to add another hot trend to your home.
5. Arches and curves
These shapes are hot for fall 2023. Look for curved sofas and tables, arched decorative accents, curved cabinets and kitchen islands.
They compliment arched builtins, another new trend, and the arched doorway trend.
6. Woven materials
This fall is all about woven materials such as rattan and seagrass.
Woven pendants are very popular now and a hot trend!
Some of my favorites are featured in the design boards in the video above.
They add texture and impact. Also look for woven placemats to update the dining table.
7. Organic elements
Natural materials such as travertine, terracotta, wood and botanicals add the warm fall style to any space.
Mix in copper colored stems with olive greenery, terracotta bead garland and travertine decorative trays and bowls, wood decorative boxes and decorative links.
Need help selecting colors or help with your remodel, room refresh or new build?
Email me at [email protected] for more information about my online interior design consults!
I’d love to help you create spaces that function well and bring you joy!
What’s not on trend for Fall 2023?
These items are the ones I recommend to avoid:
Bright yellow and bold orange colors for decor, fake looking yellow and orange fall florals.
The design trend now and moving into 2024 is more natural earthy colors, muted colors, dark moody colors and natural decorating elements.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the trend for fall decorating 2023?
Cozy textures, warm colors and organic elements!
What are the colors for fall decor 2023?
Cognac, dark rich brown, mossy green, stone, mushroom, terracotta, oatmeal paired with white, black, and beige
What are the fall decorating trends?
Fall colored taper candles, dark wood tones, fall landscape art, rich colored area rugs and neutral, natural fall botanicals.
More Design and Decor Ideas:
- How to Make Your Home Look Cohesive and Pulled Together – The Right Way!
- Repose Gray – Undertones & Coordinating Colors
- Behr Blank Canvas Color Of The Year 2023
- How to Make A Mood Board For Interior Design
- Top 50 Bestselling Paint Colors At Sherwin Williams
- 5 Best White Trim Paint Colors
- Modern Classic Kitchen Design Ideas
- How To Arrange Furniture In A Rectangular Living Room
- Small Bedroom Ideas To Maximize Space & Style
- Sherwin Williams Evergreen Fog
- How to Mix Design Styles So They Don’t Clash!
- 5 Design Tricks To Brighten A Dark Room