Discover the Most Popular Top 50 Bestselling Paint Colors At Sherwin Williams!
Lots of paint color inspiration for every room in the home and exterior paint colors too! If you’re looking for a new paint color this is the place to start!
Top 50 Sherwin Williams Colors
Sherwin Williams top 50 colors include neutrals which span a full spectrum of shades and hues.
Choose one of these neutrals from this list to set the perfect foundation for pops of a favorite accent color.
You will find timeless classics, modern favorites and even some unexpected hues.
The Sherwin Williams Top 50 Paint Colors Are All Neutrals
It’s interesting to see that these Top 50 Paint Colors are all neutrals in shades of:
How To Use These Paint Colors
- Pick 2 – 4 of these paint colors to create a whole home color scheme
- Pick one white in conjunction with blue like SW Sea Salt in a bathroom or bedroom or with a green like Behr Back To Nature or Sherwin Williams Acacia Haze in a home office or bedroom.
Need help with furniture layout, choosing paint colors, room design, selecting furniture, window treatments or updating your home?
I’m a Designer and True Color Expert® !
Email me at [email protected] for more info about my online design consults.
#1 Color In The Top 50 List
The #1 most popular color is a stunning greige called Agreeable Gray.
This is a gorgeous gray with a green beige undertone .
It’s a warm color.
It’s a great color if you you’re uncertain of what color to pick because it’s so versatile!
It’s also a fabulous color to use if you are selling your home or for an apartment rental.
This beautiful gray pairs well with all design styles including Modern, Transitional, Coastal, Traditional, Mid Century Modern, Scandinavian, Boho and Farmhouse.
It goes with many wood colors, tile colors and furniture colors.
Use these large, reusable peel & stick paint samples to test paint colors in your home.
They’re mess free!
And they’re made with real paint!
Agreeable Gray looks sensational when combined with white wall molding and millwork!
Paired with wainscoting, picture frame molding, crown molding and tall baseboards, agreeable gray looks so elegant and sophisticated.
I just love this beautiful greige gray paint color and use it often with my online design client consults.
Agreeable Gray Living Room
Check out these amazing paint and design ideas:
- How to Pick Paint Colors With Confidence!
- How To Arrange Furniture With An Open Concept Floor Plan
- 5 Design Tricks To Brighten A Dark Room
Sherwin Williams Most Popular Blue Color
There is only one blue on the list and it’s a versatile blue-green-gray color called Sea Salt!
It’s number 11 in the top 50 list.
I love this gorgeous watery blue color!
It’s the perfect color if you have dark wood floors or yellowy/orange floors.
If you love coastal design this color certainly has that quintessential beachy, seaside feeling.
Also, this color is for you if you have a California, new traditional aesthetic!
Sea Salt is a gorgeous color for bedrooms and bathrooms.
The touch of gray in it makes it sophisticated and elegant.
#6 On The Top 50 Paint Colors List Is My Favorite Gray!
Mindful Gray is in the top 10 paint colors! Sitting at #6 on the list.
This gorgeous warm gray is my go-to gray paint color.
It’s the paint color I have in the majority of home: on most of our main floor and in our guest bedroom.
The #1 Black Paint Color
Tricorn Black is the most popular black paint color on the top 50 list!
Black walls are so incredibly popular right now!
I love that my favorite black paint color, Tricorn Black, is number 4 on the top 50 list!
It’s a rich black without undertones so it pairs well with various flooring and wood tones.
Tricorn Black is a gorgeous color to paint interior doors, to use as a living room or dining room color.
It’s also a stunning exterior color! Use it to paint a front door, shutters, exterior trim and vinyl siding for a fresh updated look.
This color is also a beautiful color to paint kitchen cabinets, a kitchen island, a sideboard or console table.
Tricorn Black Dining Room
I hope you’ve gotten some fabulous paint color inspiration with these Top 50 Bestselling Paint Colors At Sherwin Williams!
PIN THIS FOR LATER!
More Paint Color and Design Ideas:
- Repose Gray – Undertones & Coordinating Colors
- How to Make A Mood Board For Interior Design
- How to Paint Tile in 3 Steps – Easy Fireplace Paint Makeover
- My Fireplace Mantel Reveal -A Makeover with Paint!
- Painting Fireplace Tile – 9 Ways to Update Your Fireplace
- Paint Tips- How To Pick The Perfect Paint Sheen
- Favorite Painting Tips and Tools for Interiors
- Sherwin Williams Reflection- Gray Paint Color
- How to Decorate with Pantone Color Of The Year 2020 Classic Blue
- Choosing Our Bedroom Paint Color – Sherwin Williams Pure White
- Benjamin Moore Simply White
- Lake House Bedroom Paint Color Ideas, Furniture & Decor Ideas
- The BIG Mistakes You’re Making Choosing A Roof Shingle Color
- Understand The Color Wheel & Color Schemes To Become A Better Decorator
- How To Arrange Furniture With A Corner Fireplace
- How To Arrange Furniture In A Small Living Room
- Inexpensive Ways to Make Your Home Look Expensive!