Are you a company seeking brand awareness, online advertising and digital media PR services for your products and website?
Do you have a client that is seeking professional digital media content and social media promotion?
I’d love to discuss with you how SettingforFour.com can advertise your amazing brand and products!
I am an experienced digital media influencer with an extensive online and social media following.
Let’s collaborate! Email me at: [email protected]
SettingforFour.com is an established Interior Design and Lifestyle brand and website with a trusted voice that can provide you with high quality PR, Brand and Product Advertising through my marketing services:
- Sponsored posts, product reviews and digital content marketing
- Brand ambassadorships
- Professional Pinning Service – I pin for brands to drive traffic to their websites and products with my sizable Pinterest page which has 426,000 plus followers.
- I also provide consulting to optimize Brand ‘s Pinterest pages: profiles, Pinterest boards, Pin Graphics and Pin descriptions.
- Creation of online Interior Design Mood Boards showcasing your products
- Design Trend Reports featuring your products
- Interior Design interviews for websites
- Product photography
- Styling vignettes, tables, rooms and other decor ideas
- Instagram Takeovers
- Social Media Promotion on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Video Appearance/Talent
- Video Creation
- Freelance writing and brand content creation
- Appearances, Speaker and Decor/Design Workshop Presentation
- New product design and development in conjunction with your Brand
- Press Event Coverage
- Home Show Coverage
Please note: I do not accept guest posts, paid text links or infographics at this time.
How can Setting for Four promote your brand?
Setting for Four has the following Digital Media Influence:
- 426,100 + Pinterest followers
- 70,000 + Instagram followers
- 18,200 + Facebook followers
- 5,400 + Twitter followers
- 14,900 + Google plus followers
My followers seek my seal of approval and love to learn more about new design, decor, DIY and lifestyle products!
What my audience is saying:
You are always someone that I follow style for. Thanks for inspiring me constantly! — Meegan, Setting for Four subscriber
I wanted you to know your blog is the first one I read each day. Love your sincere writing. — Samantha, Setting for Four subscriber
“First, I just want to say that I love your website! You have so many fresh, great ideas! Your pictures, tips, and links to where things can be purchased is so helpful and time saving!
I’m not a great decorator on my own, but know what I like when I see it, so your ideas have been great inspiration pieces for me!” –Jennifer, Setting for Four subscriber
What brands are saying:
“Heather was a pleasure to work with – professional and prompt with all of her deliverables. We worked with her on an influencer campaign for a major home decor Ecommerce company, and she created the strongest content of the group of influencers we worked with. Not only was it visually impressive, but it performed highest in terms of sales (50% more sales attributed to her via Pinterest than the next highest influencer), and her post and pins were some of the most engaged out of the entire campaign.”
— Customer Success Lead, Tailwind
“Working with SettingforFour has been awesome. They were our highest converting partner within the entire campaign with the most revenue per click. Already excited for our next campaign.”
–Nectar Sleep PR
“We had the pleasure of partnering with Heather for a sponsored collaboration with Casper. Not only was her review honest and thorough, but her styling of the products and images were beyond beautiful.”
— Account Coordinator, Casper®
“Heather is a delight to work with and her creative ideas are truly an inspiration! She hosted a three-day Instagram takeover on the @betterhomesandgardens Instagram account and was a pro at sharing her tips and interacting with our fans. Heather is a wonderful advocate for the Better Homes and Gardens lifestyle!”
–Digital Lead – Social at Meredith Corporation
“We collaborated with Heather of Setting for Four as part of AmericasMart inaugural #StyleYourSeason trend scout during the January 2016 Atlanta International Gift + Home Furnishings Market. She was hand picked and joined the ranks of a dozen other leading bloggers and tastemakers in the home and design space. We appreciate Heather’s fresh perspective on home decor combined with the range of styles and product categories she covers, which is grounded by a very practical “real life” design sensibility. Heather approached the market with both thoroughness and inspired storytelling, and her curated picks will be shared across social, email and print channels to more than 100,000 retailers, designers and home brands.”
— Strategic Relations and Media Relations Manager, AmericasMart Atlanta
“As host and speaker of our Spring Workshop at Urban Barn in Kanata, Heather shared some amazing on-trend tips and tricks for ”Creating Guest Worthy Outdoor Spaces”. We’re pleased that guests took home so much inspiration! We look forward to inviting Heather back in the Fall to share a more tips and tricks on decorating with Fall trends.”
— Monika G. Store Manager, Urban Barn
“Your bedroom looks gorgeous! I love the blue color scheme! Thanks again for working with us. It was a pleasure!”
— Public Relations Lifestyle Brands, Birch Lane
“Working with Heather was seamless! She’s inventive, creative and her content is refreshing!”
— Marketing, Mikasa
“Heather is such a pleasure to work with! She is highly passionate, talented, and reliable which makes for an authentic post and collaboration. Her readers are dedicated, and Settingforfour.com consistently drives high traffic to our site.”
* Design and lifestyle writer and content marketer for Better Homes and Gardens :
*Featured in print Better Homes and Gardens Magazine:
Inside Out Magazine
and Citizen Style Magazine
* Featured on TV: CBS – KCTV5 News
* I’m a Better Homes and Gardens Pinner on Pinterest and pin my blog posts to the Better Homes and Gardens Pinterest page having 3 Million plus followers:
*A Better Homes and Gardens Stylemaker:
* A Lifestyle writer for Martha Stewart
* A Design and Home Style writer for Houzz.com featuring my favorite Brand Product Picks:
* Other Press Features in Print and Digital:
~ ~ ~ ~
Advertising and sponsorship on www.SettingforFour.com
Think your Brand would be a great fit with our audience? To inquire about advertising and sponsorship opportunities please email: [email protected]
Events, Interviews and Appearances
To book Heather for events, interviews and appearances please email: [email protected]
~ ~ ~
Let’s partner together! I’d love to be the engaging voice for your amazing company and Brand!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.