These 20 Delicious Instant Pot Recipes that are quick to prepare will save you time in the kitchen! They make busy week night meal prep a cinch! Fill your home with the amazing scent of these delicious, quick to make Fall soups, dinner recipes and desserts!
20 Delicious Fall Instant Pot Recipes That Are Quick To Prepare!
OK. I’ll admit it. I love my instant pot. It’s certainly one of the best things that has been invented in recent years and makes mealtime on busy weeknights a whole lot easier!
This instant pot has over 35,000 4 plus star reviews! It is Americas #1 Most Loved Multicooker!
With the change of the season, dips in the temperature, I find myself craving creamy soups, hearty pastas and sweet treats!
Recipes I can make in the instant pot are definitely an added bonus in this busy season of life, so I’m sharing 20 delicious recipes that I think you’ll love too!
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Apple Butter
- Instant Pot Apple Maple Chicken Legs
- Maple Baked Beans Instant Pot Recipe
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Apple Butter Instant Pot Recipe
- Apple Dumplings Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- How To Cook a Whole Pumpkin in an Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Pork Chops and Apples
- Instant Pot Apple Bread with Salted Caramel Icing
- Creme Brulee Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot White Bean Sausage Soup
- Pumpkin Apple Cake Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Autumn Jam
- Spaghetti Squash Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Candied Nuts
- Pressure Cooker Split Pea Soup
PLEASE PIN THIS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
I hope you like these 20 Delicious Fall Instant Pot Recipes That Are Quick To Prepare!
You may also like these Recipe and Kitchen Ideas:
- Coconut Banana Keto Smoothie Recipe With Almond Milk – 4 Ingredients
- Christmas Sherbet Punch Recipe – Nonalcoholic & Alcohol Versions
- 20 Delicious KitchenAid Mixer Recipes
- 20 Tempting Soup Recipes For Lunch & Dinner
- Modern Classic Kitchen Design
- Light and Bright Kitchen Decor Ideas
- Our Dark To White Kitchen Remodel
- 21 Decadent Chocolate Desserts – Delicious Recipes You’ll Love!
- Easy Chocolate Lasagna – No Bake Dessert
- 20 Best Hot Chocolate Recipes To Try
- Healthy Apple Cranberry Make-Ahead Icebox Cookies
Kari Rogers-Miller says
Heather, Thank you for the instant pot recipes…although I am from the age of pressure cookers or slow cookers…it is all in a name, right? A rose is a rose is a rose as they say. I will be trying a couple of these recipes very soon.
You are welcome Kari!! Enjoy the recipes! 🙂 xo Heather