These 20 Delicious Fall Instant Pot Recipes will save you time in the kitchen and make busy week night meal prep a cinch! Fill your home with the amazing scent of these delicious, quick Fall meals and desserts!
20 Delicious Fall Instant Pot Recipes That Are Quick To Prepare!
OK. I’ll admit it. I love my instant pot. It’s certainly one of the best things that has been invented in recent years and makes mealtime on busy weeknights a whole lot easier!
With the change of the season, dips in the temperature, I find myself craving creamy soups, hearty pastas and sweet treats!
Recipes I can make in the instant pot are definitely an added bonus in this busy season of life, so I’m sharing 20 delicious recipes that I think you’ll love too!
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Apple Butter
- Instant Pot Apple Maple Chicken Legs
- Maple Baked Beans Instant Pot Recipe
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Apple Butter Instant Pot Recipe
- Apple Dumplings Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- How To Cook a Whole Pumpkin in an Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Pork Chops and Apples
- Instant Pot Apple Bread with Salted Caramel Icing
- Creme Brulee Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot White Bean Sausage Soup
- Pumpkin Apple Cake Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Autumn Jam
- Spaghetti Squash Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Candied Nuts
- Pressure Cooker Split Pea Soup
PLEASE PIN THIS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
I hope you like these 20 Delicious Fall Instant Pot Recipes That Are Quick To Prepare!
You may also like: