Make this easy bling pumpkin DIY with rhinestone stickers to decorate your home for fall and Halloween!
Such a fun Halloween kid’s activity to celebrate the holidays!
This no carve pumpkin decorating idea is completely mess free.
I’ll show you how to make them, fun ways to customize them and how to decorate with them!
Easy Bling Pumpkin DIY Decor for Fall and Halloween
You’ll love this self adhesive rhinestone pumpkin decor idea, it’s super quick and easy!
Different stick on gems and paint colors can be used to create any look you want!
PLEASE PIN THIS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
These gorgeous bling rhinestone pumpkins are perfect for:
- Weddings. Add them as wedding reception table decor idea, to the gift table and sign-in table!
- Fall tablescapes. Add a few of these in different shapes and sizes down the center of the table for an easy fall table setting
- Thanksgiving centerpiece. Add some of these in a bowl or in a tray with some seeded eucalyptus for an easy Thanksgiving table centerpiece!
- Non scary Halloween ideas for the kids! Use fun colorful gems to make a colorful happy Halloween!
DIY Pumpkin Supply List:
- Artificial White Pumpkins
- I used Artificial Orange Pumpkins
- White Craft Paint
- or white flat spray paint
- or Glow in the dark paint
- This white paint will block the orange color if you’re using orange colored pumpkins
- Self adhesive clear rhinestone gem stickers
- Also check out these beautiful these monogram rhinestone stickers
- these Self Adhesive Bling Rhinestone Stickers
- these Black, gold and clear gem stickers
- And these gem stickers are fun for the kids!
- Crafting Paint Brush
Instructions to make this Easy Bling Pumpkin DIY:
- If using Artificial Orange Pumpkins use a paint brush and paint the pumpkins with two coats of White Craft Paint ( or enough coats to completely cover the orange color). Or use white flat spray paint. Let dry completely.
- If using Artificial White Pumpkins you can start here!
- Remove self adhesive clear rhinestone gem stickers from packaging.
- With scissors cut the self adhesive rhinestone strips into smaller pieces and place them onto the top of the pumpkin, around the stem, in a random pattern as shown below.
- Take one piece of Self Adhesive Bling Rhinestone Stickers and drape it down the side of the pumpkin as shown.
Isn’t it gorgeous?!
These DIY rhinestone pumpkins are so easy to whip up.
They look beautiful on a coffee table, dining table, kitchen island tray, on bookcase shelves or on a mantel!
I hope you enjoyed my Glam DIY Pumpkin decor project!
Take a look at how I used them to decorate my Elegant Holiday Table!
More Fall and Halloween Design and Decor Ideas!
- How To Make Your Kitchen Bright and Cozy For Fall
- 6 Fall Porch Decorating Ideas To Celebrate Autumn!
- Fall Kitchen Decor Ideas – Kitchen Island, Countertops and More!
- How To Decorate a Cozy Family Room For Fall- 5 Ways
- Elegant Fall Living Room Decor Ideas To Celebrate Autumn!
- Easy Elegant Halloween Table Decorations & Centerpiece Idea
- 24 Gorgeous Fall Decor Ideas
- Easy Pumpkin Decor with Printable ‘Give Thanks’ Tags
- Delicious Hazelnut and Nutella Pumpkin Bread