Get ready for the holidays! See these beautiful, neutral Christmas decor ideas that will complete your holiday decorating!
Make your home cozy for the holidays with these affordable Christmas decorations!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy
Beautiful & Neutral Christmas Decor Ideas For The Home
These also make great gift ideas so if there is a person on your list that would enjoy these, pick one up for a holiday gift!
1. Gold Embroidered Christmas Tree Throw Pillow: I love the striking tinsel tree motif that’s all done with embroidered gold seed beads – so shimmery!
This beaded Christmas tree pillow is also stunning with gold sequins and gold beads!! It really makes a statement and matches every decor style from traditional, contemporary to farmhouse. I love metallic neutral Christmas decor ideas like this one!
2. Glitter Deer Figurine: So gorgeous! I love adding holiday reindeers to my Christmas mantle! This beautiful silver set and this gorgeous gold deer figure set are also stunning! Deer figures are the perfect decorative accent to get that holiday woodland look! Add them to your dining table, mantel or in a tray on your kitchen island!
3. Glitter Star Ornaments: These stunning tinsel star ornaments will add a shimmery wintery look to your Christmas tree!
4. Flameless Birch Candles: These beautiful candles are must have if you have small children and pets!
This dancing flame style adds the prettiest relaxing feeling to your living room coffee table, mantle, kitchen island or dining room table.
This particular set comes in all different sizes and are more festive than your typical white/ivory pillar candles. You’ll use these gorgeous rustic glam candles all through the winter too!
5. Flocked Pine Wreath: wreaths can get expensive, especially for the holidays, but this one is really beautiful! You can customize it too by adding berry picks, Christmas balls or glittery Christmas accents. So versatile!
7. Flocked Garland: this 72″ long Christmas garland has a light dusting of snowy flocking, red berries and pinecones. Perfect for your neutral holiday decor! It’s SO beautiful and can be added to your dining room table’s centerpiece for the holiday or for about a hundred other uses around your house. It’s very realistic looking too!
8. Ho Ho XO Mug Set: (sold out) – But check out this gorgeous Christmas mug set! And this ‘gorgeous old world Santa‘ mug set is so festive and cheery! It’d make a perfect gift or a fun addition to your holiday entertaining. Serve these delicious hot chocolate recipes with them.
9. Mercury Glass Tree Figurine: I love adding glass trees to my kitchen island, mantle and kitchen countertops! This one lights up too – it’s battery operated! I love the twinkle!
Need an artificial green or flocked tree for your living room? Check out The Best Artificial Christmas Trees To Deck Your Halls! Lots on sale!
10. Gold Snowflake Marble Coaster Set: (sold out). But check out this white inlaid snowflake coaster set! It’s absolutely breathtaking for your living room coffee table! The intricate design is inspired by French architecture!
Gift idea: Package these snowflake coasters with a mason jar of delicious Snowflake hot chocolate for a fabulous hostess gift idea!
Add it to a pillar candle on a pillar candle holder or on a tray for a classic wintery woodland feeling! Timeless neutral Christmas decor ideas like this candle ring make your decorating dollar go further because it won’t go out of style!
14. Chunky Knit Stocking: these cable knit stockings have gorgeous homespun vibe! Imagine how pretty they’d look hanging from your fire place mantle this season!
15. Glass Beaded Tree Decor: I picture a couple of these looking beautiful together on a mantle or coffee table! They are stunning and the most beautiful shade of silver and gold.
16. Flocked Christmas Tree : oh-so-pretty flocked stems! Add these to any spot or room in your home that needs some festive decor added to it – endless possibilities – or get a couple and add them to your mantle, space permitting!
18. Frasier Fir Candle: do yourself a favor and buy a bunch of these – gift some, and place the rest around your home and enjoy the beautiful scent all season long!
19. Mercury Votive Candle Holders: this set-of-6 candle holders are the one thing missing from your holiday tablescape or decor tray in your foyer – or even in your guest bathroom/powder room! You can use these in so many places to spruce up your holiday decor but also can use them throughout the year since they’re so neutral, simple and beautiful.
20. Faux Fur Throw Blanket: I always change out my throw blankets for the holidays because of what a statement maker they can be. This cozy faux fur throw is super neutral (bonus: makes a great gift!) and great for your living space, family room area or even a guest bedroom for guests.
Which of these neutral holiday decor finds is your favorite find? I would love to know which you plan on adding to your home for the holidays!
Click on the images below to shop these Beautiful & Neutral Christmas Decor Ideas For The Home!
PIN THIS TO SAVE FOR LATER!
More Christmas Decor Ideas:
- The Best Artificial Christmas Trees To Deck Your Halls
- Gold And White Elegant Christmas Mantel Decor Ideas
- Elegant Blue and White Christmas Bedroom Decor Ideas
- Festive, Elegant & Neutral Christmas Porch Decor Ideas
- The Best Tips for Planning Your Holiday Decor
- Welcoming Christmas Entryway Decor Ideas
- Elegant Gold and White Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- Elegant Gold and White Flocked Christmas Tree
- How To Set Up A Flocked Christmas Tree To Minimize Flock Shedding
- Christmas Tree Color and Decor Schemes
- Beautiful Natural Woodland Gift Tags