Looking for some statement holiday decor pieces? Look no further! See these beautiful, neutral Christmas decor ideas that will complete your holiday decorating!
This post contains affiliate links. Funds from affiliates help pay for web hosting, domain registration, email delivery, and other fees to keep settingforfour.com up and running. Thanks for your support! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Gold Embroidered Christmas Tree Throw Pillow: currently on sale for under $30, this is a neutral MUST have for everyone. It’s simple but makes a statement and matches every decor theme you could think of. I love metallic neutral Christmas decor ideas like this one!
2. Glitter Deer Figurine: by looking at this piece you wouldn’t guess it, but this is made of plastic – which makes so much sense to buy if you have small kids running around your home! 😉 They’re a perfect size and bring your decor to the next level with how bright, glistening and bold they are.
3. Glitter Star Ornaments: if you need a couple of statement-making ornaments for your tree this season, consider these STUNNING, glittery stars! They come in a pack of 3 and are just $5 – you could easily fill your tree up with these at such a great price! They could make for a statement making vase filler as well.
4. Flameless Birch & Stick Pillar Candles: another must have if you have small children, or just will be entertaining a lot this season – flameless candles. When they’re made realistic looking like these, they have to be the smartest thing you could add to your holiday decor. This particular set comes in all different sizes and are something a bit more dressed up and exciting than your typical white/ivory pillar candles. These are rustic neutral Christmas decor ideas that you will use all through the winter too!
5. Flocked Pine Wreath: wreaths can get expensive, especially for the holidays, but this one is really beautiful and only $20! If you’re feeling creative, you could spruce it up and add some color – maybe red berries or a few pieces of green garland and gold ornaments. Super versatile!
6. NOEL Decor Sign: add this simple but statement making, wooden sign to a shelf, mantle or end table for a timeless addition to your decor!
7. Flocked Garland: you won’t believe it, but this 72″ long Christmas garland is on sale for under $20! It’s SO beautiful and can be added to your dining room table’s centerpiece for the holiday or for about a hundred other uses around your house. It’s very realistic looking too!
8. Ho Ho XO Mug Set: this mug set is just the cutest! It’d make a perfect gift or a fun addition to your holiday entertaining.
9. Mercury Glass Tree Figurine: it isn’t always easy to find affordable mercury glass pieces as elegant as this one, but this is just $20 and a perfect piece! It comes in three different tones and would look great just about anywhere in your home this season.
10. Gold Snowflake Marble Coaster Set: the gold snowflake detailing on these coasters is a step above your typical marble coaster set and you’ll be able to use them into January too and past the Christmas season since they’re wintery and beautiful.
11.‘Ho Ho Ho’ Embroidered Pillow Cover: pillow covers are the most genius thing – storing them in off-seasons is much easier than storing away full pillows! Especially for the holiday season, they just make so much sense. All of that to say – you NEED this adorable pillow cover on your couch this season! The embroidery is beautiful and has a hint of gold if you look closely.
12. Holiday Berry Candle Tray: I love creating centerpieces and adding and subtracting parts to get it just right, but there’s no doubt with this candle tray! It has such a natural look to it and should be your go-to centerpiece if you’re looking for a statement maker to impress your guests! Timeless neutral Christmas decor ideas like this candle tray make your decorating dollar go further because it won’t go out of style!
13. LED Glass Tree Decor: just wait until you see this pretty piece light up – the LED lights sparkle and are stunning! It has a gold, antiqued finish and would look really beautiful mixed in with other tree figurines or on its own.
14. Personalized Chunky Knit Stocking: these cable knit stockings stood out the most to me because you can have them personalized! They’re on sale right now – and could you just imagine how pretty they’d look hanging from your fire place this season?
15. Glass Beaded Tree Decor: I picture a couple of these looking beautiful together on a mantle or coffee table! They are stunning and the most beautiful shade of gold.
16. Flocked Christmas Tree Figurine: add this miniature tree (that’s oh-so-pretty with the flocked stems!) to any spot or room in your home that needs some festive decor added to it – endless possibilities – or get a couple and add them to your mantle, space permitting!
17. Sequin Deer Pillow: this pretty, sequin deer silhouette pillow is that pop of glam that every holiday decor filled room needs!
18. Frasier Fir Candle: do yourself a favor and buy a bunch of these – gift some, and place the rest around your home and enjoy the beautiful scent all season long!
19. Mercury Votive Candle Holders: this set-of-6 candle holders are the one thing missing from your holiday tablescape or decor tray in your foyer – or even in your guest bathroom/powder room! You can use these in so many places to spruce up your holiday decor but also can use them throughout the year since they’re so neutral, simple and beautiful.
20. Faux Fur Throw Blanket: I always change out my throw blankets based on season solely because of what a statement maker they can be. This is super neutral (bonus: makes a great gift!) and great for your living space, family room area or even a guest bedroom for guests.
Which of these neutral holiday decor finds is your favorite find? I would love to know which you plan on adding to your home for the holidays!
Get my FREE Holiday Chic Planner here! It’s 27 pages of holiday event tracking sheets, menu planners, gift lists and Christmas organization! It’s saved my sanity this year prepping for the holidays!
Just enter your email address & your name below and I’ll email it to you right away!
You may also like: