See these beautiful, neutral Christmas decor ideas that will complete your holiday decorating!
Make your home cozy for the holidays with these affordable Christmas decorations!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy
Get organized for the holidays with this gorgeous Ultimate Holiday Planner!
You won’t forget a place you should be at, a card to send, a gift to get or groceries to buy with these 27 printable pages including:
Dated calendars, menu planners, gift tracker and Christmas organization! It’s saving my sanity this year prepping for the holidays!
Beautiful & Neutral Christmas Decor Ideas For The Home
These also make great gift ideas so if there is a person on your list that would enjoy these, pick one up for a holiday gift!
1. Gold Embroidered Christmas Tree Throw Pillow: I love the striking tinsel tree motif that’s all done with embroidered gold seed beads – so shimmery!
This beaded Christmas tree pillow is also stunning with gold sequins and gold beads!! It really makes a statement and matches every decor style from traditional, contemporary to farmhouse. I love metallic neutral Christmas decor ideas like this one!
2. Glitter Deer Figurine: So gorgeous! I love adding holiday reindeers to my Christmas mantle! This beautiful silver set and this gorgeous gold deer figure set are also stunning! Deer figures are the perfect decorative accent to get that holiday woodland look! Add them to your dining table, mantel or in a tray on your kitchen island!
3. Glitter Star Ornaments: These stunning tinsel star ornaments will add a shimmery wintery look to your Christmas tree! I’m also obsessed with this crystal starburst ornament made from real crystal! If you need a few of statement-making ornaments for your tree this season, consider these STUNNING, shimmery stars!
4. Flameless Birch Candles: These beautiful candles are must have if you have small children and pets!
This dancing flame style adds the prettiest relaxing feeling to your living room coffee table, mantle, kitchen island or dining room table.
This particular set comes in all different sizes and are more festive than your typical white/ivory pillar candles. You’ll use these gorgeous rustic glam candles all through the winter too!
5. Flocked Pine Wreath: wreaths can get expensive, especially for the holidays, but this one is really beautiful and under $40! You can customize it too by adding berry picks, Christmas balls or glittery Christmas accents. So versatile! This gorgeous champagne gold pine wreath already has pomegranates, apples and pinecones decorative touches added to it!
7. Flocked Garland: this 72″ long Christmas garland has a light dusting of snowy flocking, red berries and pinecones. Perfect for your neutral holiday decor! It’s SO beautiful and can be added to your dining room table’s centerpiece for the holiday or for about a hundred other uses around your house. It’s very realistic looking too!
9. Mercury Glass Tree Figurine: I love adding glass trees to my kitchen island, mantle and kitchen countertops! This one lights up too – it’s battery operated! I love the twinkle!
Need an artificial green or flocked tree for your living room? Check out The Best Artificial Christmas Trees To Deck Your Halls! Lots on sale!
10. Gold Snowflake Marble Coaster Set: sold out. But check out this white inlaid snowflake coaster set! It’s absolutely breathtaking for your living room coffee table! The intricate design is inspired by French architecture!
Gift idea: Package these snowflake coasters with a mason jar of delicious Snowflake hot chocolate for a fabulous hostess gift idea!
11. ‘Ho Ho Ho’ Embroidered Pillow Cover: This statement pillow cover will instantly make your living room and sofa or bed holiday ready this season! The embroidery is so beautiful.
dd it to a pillar candle on a pillar candle holder or on a tray for a classic wintery woodland feeling! Timeless neutral Christmas decor ideas like this candle ring make your decorating dollar go further because it won’t go out of style!
14. Personalized Chunky Knit Stocking: these cable knit stockings have gorgeous homespun vibe and can be personalized! They’re on sale right now too – imagine how pretty they’d look hanging from your fire place mantle this season!
15. Glass Beaded Tree Decor: I picture a couple of these looking beautiful together on a mantle or coffee table! They are stunning and the most beautiful shade of silver and gold.
16. Flocked Christmas Tree Figurine: Sold out. However check out this gorgeous white mini tree has oh-so-pretty flocked stems! I love the down swept branches! Add these to any spot or room in your home that needs some festive decor added to it – endless possibilities – or get a couple and add them to your mantle, space permitting!
18. Frasier Fir Candle: do yourself a favor and buy a bunch of these – gift some, and place the rest around your home and enjoy the beautiful scent all season long!
19. Mercury Votive Candle Holders: this set-of-6 candle holders are the one thing missing from your holiday tablescape or decor tray in your foyer – or even in your guest bathroom/powder room! You can use these in so many places to spruce up your holiday decor but also can use them throughout the year since they’re so neutral, simple and beautiful.
20. Faux Fur Throw Blanket: I always change out my throw blankets for the holidays because of what a statement maker they can be. This cozy faux fur throw is super neutral (bonus: makes a great gift!) and great for your living space, family room area or even a guest bedroom for guests.
Which of these neutral holiday decor finds is your favorite find? I would love to know which you plan on adding to your home for the holidays!
Click on the images below to shop these Beautiful & Neutral Christmas Decor Ideas For The Home!
PIN THIS TO SAVE FOR LATER!
More Christmas Decor Ideas:
- The Best Artificial Christmas Trees To Deck Your Halls
- The Best Tips for Planning Your Holiday Decor
- Welcoming Christmas Entryway Decor Ideas
- Elegant Gold and White Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- Elegant Gold and White Flocked Christmas Tree
- How To Set Up A Flocked Christmas Tree To Minimize Flock Shedding
- Christmas Tree Color and Decor Schemes
- Beautiful Natural Woodland Gift Tags