What to Decorate and Make in January! Decor and DIY ideas, Recipes and Organization tips to be inspired all month!
The holidays are over and if you’re like me you’re having major sparkle withdrawal right now!
January can be a bit of a let down after all the bustle of Christmas family get togethers, the excitement of Christmas and New Year’s celebrations and the shimmer of holiday decorations…but January can be a time for renewa!
A time to refresh our homes with a new project or two, decorate for winter, organize, declutter and cook up some warm, hearty meals!
Here are 10 plus things to make and decorate in January!
What to Decorate and Make in January!
Browse these gorgeous, easy centerpiece ideas, table setting ideas and decor ideas for winter.
2. Create A Cozy Basket Display
Fill a beautiful basket with birch logs and a cozy blanket to display beside your fireplace or in your entryway.
I also added a bunch of fresh cedar to the basket for a wintery touch! I arranged them so they drape over the side of the basket for a relaxed look.
You can use fresh pine and cedar from the woods or faux greenery like eucalyptus stems!
4. What to decorate and make in January: Make a Winter Urn
5. Decorate your Mantel for Winter with a hint of sparkle and shine!
Organize your freezer with these tricks!
8. What to decorate and make in January: 15 Minute Bathroom Organization Tips & Declutter Ideas
This is a cleaning hack that is quick, easy and gets your oven range hood sparkling in a jiffy!
Also see these Cleaning Tips- 10 Sneaky Places Viruses Hide In Your House
This is sooooo good on cold winter nights!
11. What to decorate and make in January: Make this delicious Creamy Leek and Potato Soup
It’s a hearty soup for lunch or dinner! You can make a batch and freeze it too!
I serve it with a dollop of sour cream and toasted sunflower seed topping – yum!
I hope you enjoyed all of these ideas on what to decorate and make in January!
Follow me on Instagram for more winter decor ideas!
More Organization & Decor Ideas:
- 70 Plus Organization and Storage Ideas to Declutter Your Life
- Top 50 Bestselling Paint Colors At Sherwin Williams
- Behr Back To Nature Paint Color
- DIY Forest Pine Candle In A Jar
- Easy DIY Throw Pillow Cover