What to Decorate and Make in February! Decor and DIY ideas, Recipes and Organization tips to be inspired all month!
February can be such a long, cold and dreary month!
Here are 10 things to decorate and make in February! Lots of winter decor, paint and DIY projects, organization ideas and recipes to give yourself a boost!
February is the perfect time to knock out some home projects and of course celebrate Valentine’s Day!
A time to refresh our homes with a new project or two, decorate for winter, organize, declutter and cook up some warm, tasty recipes!
Here are 12 plus things to make and decorate in February!
PLEASE PIN AND SHARE THIS!
What to Decorate and Make in February!
1. Paint Your Trim
While the weather is not that great outside, now’s the perfect time to refresh your baseboard trim and door trim!
Get rid of those black marks and scuffs with a new coat of paint.
Make a list of the spaces you want to repaint, then tackle them one at a time.
It’s amazing how brighter and cleaner rooms look when the trim is painted a fresh coat of white.
2. Paint Dated Looking Tile
See how I painted my boring beige fireplace tile surround with a beautiful fresh white paint color!
3. Paint Dated Looking Stained Wood
See how I transformed our dated honey oak fireplace mantel and surround trim to gorgeous light bright white.
4. Paint A Room
- Sherwin Williams Pure White is a gorgeous timeless white.
- Sherwin Williams Urbane Bronze SW 7048 – was a big hit last year and will add drama to a room.
- Agreeable Gray – Undertones & Coordinating Colors – Agreeable Gray is the most popular Sherwin Williams paint color.
5. Home Office Storage and Organizing Ideas
February has the first holiday of the year – Valentine’s Day!
6. Date Night In Idea To Celebrate Valentine’s Day
Forget about booking a sitter and buying overpriced restaurant meals on Valentine’s Day!
Celebrate the day with a beautiful, inviting Valentine’s Day Date In – with this cozy indoor picnic idea!
7. Blush Pink Valentines Day Table Decor Ideas
Want to decorate your table for Valentine’s Day but not sure where to start or you want to try something new?
Take a look at these beautiful Blush Pink Valentines Day Table Decor Ideas!
Need a quick and easy Valentine’s Day gift idea? Here are a couple fabulous ones that anyone would love to receive!
8. DIY Rose Sugar Scrub Valentine Gift Idea
Need a quick and easy Valentine’s Day gift idea?
This beautiful DIY Rose Sugar Scrub is simple to make for gifts and for yourself too!
9. DIY Chocolate Favor Boxes
Make a bunch up to give to your family, coworkers, your kids teachers!
These DIY Chocolate Favor Boxes are such a sweet and thoughtful way to show appreciation to the loved ones in your life over the holidays and everyday!
10. Delicious Hot Chocolate Recipes
Celebrate winter and Valentine’s Day by creating a hot chocolate bar!
You can make one on your kitchen countertop or on a bar cart!
11. No Bake Chocolate Lasagna Dessert
The perfect Valentine’s Day desert!
It’s a decadent, one dish dessert that can be made ahead and frozen too.
Everyone will be asking you for this recipe! The kids really love it too!
12. Twenty Delicious KitchenAid Mixer Recipes
Did you receive a new KitchenAid mixer for Christmas?
Here are 20 Delicious KitchenAid Mixer Recipes to try out!
They are scrumptious recipes for this popular kitchen appliance!
13. Twenty Delicious Instant Pot Recipes That Are Quick To Prepare!
These recipes will save you time in the kitchen! They make busy week night meal prep a cinch!
I hope you enjoyed all of these ideas on what to decorate and make in February!
What do you love to make and do in February?
Follow me on Instagram for more design and decor ideas!
More Design & Decor Ideas:
- 5 Design Tricks To Brighten A Dark Room
- Top 50 Bestselling Paint Colors At Sherwin Williams
- Behr Back To Nature Paint Color
- 5 Ways To Create A Whole Home Paint Color Scheme
- How to Mix Design Styles So They Don’t Clash!
- DIY Forest Pine Candle In A Jar
- Easy DIY Throw Pillow Cover
- Lake House Bedroom Paint Color Ideas, Furniture & Decor Ideas
- 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly!
- How To Arrange Furniture With An Open Concept Floor Plan
- Inexpensive Ways to Make Your Home Look Expensive!