Blush Pink Valentines Day Table Decorations: Want to decorate your table for Valentine’s Day but not sure where to start or you want to try something new? Take a look at this lovely Blush Pink Valentine’s Day Table Decor! Read this step by step diy decor lesson – you’ll learn how to set and decorate a lovely blush pink table for a dinner party or party of two, so you can copy it in your home! Celebrate Valentine’s Day with these lovely entertaining tips including ideas for dish ware, flatware, glassware, a pretty rose centerpiece idea, and fun Valentines Day take-home gift ideas for your guests! These table decor ideas would also be perfect for a Valentine’s Day wedding reception or bridal shower!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Blush Pink Valentines Day Table Decorations
Hello friends! I’m so excited today because I’m sharing my latest table decoration ideas to celebrate Valentine’s Day!
Today’s post is part of the Valentine’s Edition of the Styled and Set Entertaining Blog Tour series hosted by my friend Lory at Designthusiasm where all week 28 creative bloggers are sharing new Valentine’s Day entertaining ideas!
(The rest of the entertaining tours today are linked up at the end of the post.)
We want you to have lots of fresh inspiration to decorate your home and entertain over the Valentine’s Day holiday!
If you’re coming from Julie Blanner – Welcome! I’m so glad your here!
And if you’re new to Setting for Four I’d love for you to pop on over to read ‘All About Me‘ where you can learn about our military family plus the nitty-gritty of how and why I started blogging after facing personal adversity in my life!
I shared the other day on Instagram that one of my favorite things to style and decorate in my home is our dining table especially for the holidays! I was so happy to hear that a lot of you LOVE to decorate your tables too!
So let’s get into it!……
My Valentines tablescape today is all blush pink tones, white and gold metallics! My amazing friends at Mikasa sent me some beautiful items to decorate my table with – I hope you find my table inspirational and get some ideas to decorate your table too!
We’re having a few friends over for a Valentine’s Day supper so I wanted to dress our table with a fun and inviting tablescape to celebrate the day of Love with the friends that we cherish!
You can even make this tablescape for two ….and I encourage you to put your own spin on it!
1. Color Palette: When I’m decorating my table I always start with a color pallette in mind. That usually included white dishes since I love bright white dishes on my table! For this tablescape I decided to use a blush pink, white and metallic gold color palette.
Blush pink is a big trend right now (read my Home Trends for 2018 in Design and Decor post to see all the big trends that will be on the scene for 2018!)
2. Table Runners: I stuck with my white table runners that you’ve seen before. I just love this look! Decor tip: Instead of placing one runner down the center of your table, use two runners and place one across the table at the side place settings! This is a more contemporary way of decorating your table and lets you use the runners as placemats for the side table settings!
3. Placemats: I found these gorgeous blush pink velvet placemats at HomeGoods – perfect to add another layer of pink! I added them only to the end place settings.
4. Place Settings: Next, I decide on the place settings I will use. I’m so excited to partner with my friends at Mikasa who sent me some of the items for my table including this gorgeous gold swirl place setting! I’m in love with the stylish metallic gold swirls on the beautiful white background! Isn’t it pretty?
I love to mix my dish patterns up as well – I usually use different dishes at the ends of the table. For this table setting I used this classic white pattern. Decor Tip: Mix and match your dishes to give your table a fresh and interesting look! Be sure there is one common color and that the patterns don’t clash.
5. Flatware: Once I know what dishes I’m using then comes the flatware to make the dishes shine! This stunning Mikasa gold hammered flatware is a perfect set for the gold and white dishes. This flatware shines and sparkles – is so stylish! It’s a set that is perfect for a formal table and for everyday casual tables too!
6. Glassware: Next thing I decide on is the glassware. These Mikasa gold dot wine glasses are so fun and look so beautiful with the gold flatware and gold swirl dishes!
7. Napkins and Napkin Rings: For the napkins I used these classic white napkins and prettied them up with these gold beaded spray napkin rings and these silver beaded spray napkin rings (decor tip: I added a few pink self adhesive sparkles from the dollar store to them – when the party is over I will just remove the pink sparkles so that I can use these napkin rings for other table settings – you can use any color of sparkles you like!)
8. Centerpiece: Next I decided to set the table with a simple arrangement of white roses- these 10$ grocery store roses look gorgeous in this Mikasa urn glass vase with gold band accent. Because I wanted to add some blush pink to my table for Valentines Day I added a decorative jeweled spray to the roses- I love how pretty it looks!
9. Table Decor: I sprinkled some ‘diamond’ table confetti on the middle of the table – because doesn’t every girl want diamonds for Valentine’s Day? They add another pop of shimmer to the table – you know I love my shimmer and sparkle!
10. Take Home Gifts: The last thing I add a couple of Valentine’s Day treats to the table! I added a small dip bowl filled with pink and white gummy bears (these pink gummy bears are similar) to each place setting for our guests to nibble on during or after the meal! (The kiddos at the table will really love these too!!) I also added a take home Valentine’s Day gift to each place setting- a mini box of chocolates!
You can see how I make these Mini Chocolate Favor Boxes in this tutorial here. I tied on the ‘For You’ tag (free to print here!) with some blush pink yarn. You could use bakers twine or bakers string too. Fill the boxes up with chocolates or candy ( I love filling them with these delicious blueberry-açai flavoured chocolates ….but you could fill them with cinnamon hearts or any other Valentine’s Day candy you like). One of my readers told me she makes these little boxes of chocolates up for her office coworkers to give to each coworker on holidays! Isn’t that a fun idea?? I’d love to work with her!!!
I hope you enjoyed my Valentines Day tablescape! Did you get some fun ideas here? Let me know in the comments below!
I love sharing entertaining ideas with you! There are more to come on the blog so stay tuned!
PLEASE PIN THIS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Next up on the Valentine’s Day blog tour is my talented friend Jen at Decor Gold Designs – you’ll love her Tips For A Romantic Valentine’s Day At Home!
Now grab a cup of tea or coffee, a comfy seat and check out all of these beautiful Valentine’s Day entertaining ideas!