Browse these 10 Elegant St Patricks Day Table Decor Ideas! Celebrate the Irish with gorgeous centerpiece ideas, place settings, floral ideas and more! Learn how to make a beautiful DIY Four Leaf Clover Napkin Fold too!
PIN THIS FOR LATER!
St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner – on March 17th!
Although I’m not Irish, I think it’s fun to celebrate the holiday by adding a touch of Irish green decor to my home!
Of course, because I love creating tablescapes, I thought I’d share some gorgeous St Patrick’s Day table ideas today!
I’ve found lots of beautiful table top decorations, centerpieces, place setting ideas, napkin ideas, runner ideas.
They feature: green glassware, dishes, napkins, clover, moss and fern and lots of green flower arrangement ideas!
10 Elegant St Patricks Day Table Decor Ideas
1. Garland Runner of Layered Faux Florals
- I love this beautiful layered faux floral garland runner and mint green napkins paired with gold for a chic nod to St Paddy’s Day!
2. Copper Penny Table Treatment with Moss
- Stunning! A gorgeous DIY copper penny table treatment (luck ‘o the Irish!) with copper mugs and lanterns mixed with layers and layers of moss. I love the contrast with the white taper candles and white alyssum and pansies.
See these St Patricks Day and Decor Ideas:
- Double Chocolate Bark with Shamrock Sprinkles
- Easy DIY Hostess Gift Mason Jar Of Flowers
- How To Update Dining Room Furniture
- My Living Room Decor Ideas for Spring
- Light and Bright Spring Kitchen Decor Ideas
- 10 Minute Decor Ideas to Transition Your Home for Springtime
3. Shamrock Menu Cards
- St. Patricks Day Table Decor with floral centerpiece ideas, place setting tips and shamrock menu cards
4. Rustic Farmhouse Dough Bowl
- Rustic Farmhouse Style: Top pillar candlesticks with some moss spheres , then scatter some gold coins and a dough bowl filled with crockery and clover plants!
See how to make this rustic tablescape here!
5. St Patricks Day Pots of Gold
- Make these fun DIY pots of gold filled with chocolates for at each place setting. Love these green champaign flutes and the gold coin tabletop decor! Green bottles of Peregrino add another pretty shade of green to the table.
See how to make the entire tablescape here
6. Hypericum Berries, White and Lime Green Hydrangea Centerpiece
- These mini bouquets of white and green hydrangeas mixed with green hypericum berries are stunning on a simple white tablecloth!
7. DIY Moss Covered Placemats
- These DIY moss covered placemats make for such a pretty St Patricks table! I’m also loving the frosty fern plant accents at each place setting! The Eat Drink and Be Irish tea towel napkins are so adorable and festive.
See these EASY DIY tea towel ideas:
- Turn Childrens Art Into Tea Towels: Kids Craft
- Easy No Sew Pom Pom Tea Towels
- DIY Sharpie Vintage French Towel
8. St. Patrick’s Day Lemonade Roses
- I love this Gold, green and white color palette: Seeded eucalyptus, lemonade rose (they have green petals!) table runner garland mixed with gold candlesticks, gold chargers, gold flatware and white dishes.
9. St Patricks Day Bells of Ireland Floral Centerpiece
- Bells of Ireland flowers: If you’re florist carries these, now is the perfect time to add a few stems to a centerpiece! Pair it white hydrangeas. I just love the color and texture of these flowers!
10. DIY Clover Napkin Fold and Lunch Idea:
- St Patrick’s Day lunch idea: This post shows you how to decorate a table with a runner of frisée (the green vegetable in the middle) and florals! You can also find the clover napkin fold tutorial there and lots of St Patricks Day menu ideas including:
- Green Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Crudité Platter with Green Goddess Dip
- Warm Quinoa, Sugar Snap Pea and Chicken Salad
- Iced Green Tea With Cucumber
- Mini Kiwi and Mint Pavlovas
I hope you got lots of holiday decorating inspiration with these 10 Elegant St Patricks Day Table Decor Ideas!
They’re all lovely. But have a question. When one sets a table and stacks of three to four dishes on a charger, what are all the dishes for, other than looks?
I understand a salad plate, dinner plate, even a soup bowl, but guests look at extra plates, like what are these for?
Hi Pamela – I’m glad you think these ideas oare lovely. Sometimes a bread plate and dessert plate is added as well as the ones you mentioned.