10 Minute Decor Ideas to Transition Your Home for Springtime: Are you craving a cheery Springtime feeling for your home right now and looking to add some life and prettiness to your spaces? Want to bring a little color and cheeriness into your home after the long winter we’ve had? If you’re looking for ways to add a springy POP to your neutrals without spending a ton of time decorating – then this post is for YOU! In just 10 minutes you can make each of these 10 quick decorating projects to transition your home for springtime!
We’ve had a record breaking amount of snow this year – 7 foot high snow drifts! – and I am really craving spring flowers and blue spring skies! I rounded up my favorite 10 quick and easy ways to add natural elements like moss, ferns, pussy willows, forsythia, boxwood and tulips to our home decor – I hope you like these ideas!
10 Minute Decor Ideas to Transition Your Home Decor for Springtime – 10 ways
1. Spring Curb Appeal: Start at the front of your home and add some gorgeous forsythia branches to an urn by your front door. Use real or faux forsythia – just a bunch or two in a black urn is a stunning Springtime decor idea!:
4 Tips to Enhance Your Front Entry // Outdoor Seating and Decor
2. Add some spring time to your foyer or mudroom with a tall and narrow vase filled with forsythia and a mix of branches:
birch branches | forsythia | boxwood wreath | chairs similar
3. Fill an apothecary jar or two with spring time nests and speckled eggs – this will look stunning on a kitchen island or dining table!:
4. Fill a vase with your favorite color of tulips!:
5. Create a quick and easy ‘everlasting’ 10 minute centerpiece with faux white flowers, ferns and pussy willows:
Beautiful, Natural Table Setting for Spring
pussy willow branches | white blossoms | ferns
6. Add some pussy willows to a vase for instant springtime style:
7. I love boxwood in the spring! Add some boxwood balls to the tops of candlesticks:
How to Style a Mantel For Spring
boxwood balls | mercury glass candlesticks | mirror | disco balls
8. Create a quick and easy little springtime centerpiece with some faux boxwood garland and tulips:
white tulips | boxwood garland | glass cube vase
9. Tulips in a round rose bowl! The shape of tulip flowers look stunning with the rounded shape of a rose bowl:
10. Add some moss elements to your home with these DIY Moss Balls. Add them to your spring mantel, fill a big dough bowl with them or add them to a hurricane lantern:
DIY Chartreuse Green Moss Spheres – these are so stunning and quick to make!
10 Minute Decor Ideas to Transition Your Home for Springtime
You may also like:
Spring Foyer Decor Ideas and Tips
Beautiful Natural Spring Table Setting
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Roseann Squire says
I tried your nail polish remover cleaning tip for my stove hood and I am amazed by the results. Sparkling clean in minutes. Thank you so much!
I’m so glad you find it just as amazing as me in getting that grease and grime off and a clean hood!! You’re welcome have a great day Roseann!
I adore rabbits. Wish I could steal that adorable bunny tablecloth right off your table!
Thanks Heather. These are all great tips and all so simple to do; even for me 🙂
You’re welcome Rebecca! Thanks for your lovely comments!
Stephanie @ Casa Watkins Living says
Great Ideas Heather! Love the tablescapes and moss ball!!!
Thank you Stephanie! So glad you like these ideas!! Happy Spring!
I like the idea of changing out throw pillows ~ spring colors ~ its an easy way to bring in “light” and change.
Great Judy!! Yes – I have a bit of an obsession with throw pillows!! 😉
Carol ("Mimi") says
These ideas for spring decorating all look so fresh and clean . . . just right to welcome the spring season! Thanks for the inspiration.
You’re welcome Carol! Thanks for visiting!
Love the mirror over your mantle. Where did you purchase it?
Hi Karen! It’s stunning isn’t it?? I bough it at HomeGoods years ago but you can find a similar one here that so gorgeous! http://rstyle.me/n/cgp8cn27qn You can see all of my home furniture, lighting and decor here too:https://www.settingforfour.com/shop/ Hope this helps!
Sandra Garth says
Beautiful ideas and amazing pictures!
Thank you so so much Sandra!! Happy Spring!
Thank you for the spring inspiration! The apothecary jars are lovely with that neutral vase filler. What is at the base under the nest?
Hi Lisa – that vase filler is decorative vase filler! Happy Spring! xo Heather
I’m loving the boxwood and tulip arrangements! I need to go shopping…..soon!
Marilyn Holeman says
Hi Heather, I tried to follow a few of the links. The ones to previous posts worked fine, but when I clicked on the square jar (pardon, glass cube vase), it took me to faux Boston fern, and when I clicked on nests, it took me to faux forsythia! Some beautiful ideas here, though.
And by the way, thank you to you, your husband, and your family for your service to our country.
Oh dear Marilyn – sorry about that! I fixed the links – thank you so much for telling me! Here is the cube vase (affiliate link) http://amzn.to/2puvliV and here is my affiliate link to the nests http://amzn.to/2pejyoe Thank you so much for your sweet words about our military family – I’ll pass on your thoughts to my hubby! xo Heather
Your example of using outdoor branches is just what I was looking for. I see the beauty in my back yard and could not figure out how to tame it enough to bring it indoors. Thank you for the ideas – you have sparked mt creativity!
You’re welcome Barbara! I’m so thrilled you liked my post and were inspired! xo Heather