See my favorite paint colors that I use in my home and how these colors actually look in our rooms!
A question I get all the time is “What are your paint colors?”.
Here is a list of my home’s paint colors including the paint color name and color number. These are neutral colors that I’ve hand picked to flow and coordinate with our entire house – and absolutely love!
I’m also sharing my all-time favorite, go-to gray paint color too!
Check out these helpful articles on color!
Paint Colors in My House:
Front Door: Sherwin Williams Weathervane SW 2927
See all my seasonal and holiday porch decor ideas here.
Entryway: Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray 7016. This is my all time favorite gray paint color!
See all my seasonal and entryway decor ideas here.
Kitchen: Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray 7016
Family Room: Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray 7016.
Dining Room: Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray 7016
Living Room: Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray 7016
See all my living room decor ideas here.
Guest Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray 7016
See all my guest bedroom decor ideas here.
Bathroom: Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray 7016
More paint tips and paint ideas:
- Top 50 Bestselling Paint Colors At Sherwin Williams
- Sherwin Williams Evergreen Fog Color Of The Year 2022
- Agreeable Gray – Undertones & Coordinating Colors
- How to Pick Paint Colors With Confidence!
- Behr Back To Nature Paint Color
- Online Design Services & Color Advice
- 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly!
- How To Arrange Furniture In A Small Living Room
- How to Paint Tile – Easy Fireplace Paint Makeover
- Chic Neutral Living Room & Walmart Home
- 5 Ways To Create A Whole Home Paint Color Scheme