In this post I’m sharing Interior Design Advice: Do’s and Don’ts Every Beginner Should Know
If you’re new to interior design and decor it’s common to feel overwhelmed, unsure and confused – especially when it comes to making the right decisions for your rooms.
There are so many choices today in styles, colors and materials… and it can be just plain hard to know what will work and won’t work in your space!
I recently was asked by Cottage and Bungalow magazine for my ‘do’s and don’ts’ advice to help beginner interior decorators and designers …..and guess what?
A design infographic was made including my design advice!
There are tons of amazing design tips and ideas for beginners, in this Beginner’s Guide To Interior Design & Decorating:
Here’s are a few of my Interior Design Do’s and Don’ts Every Beginner Should Know:
Do you need help with furniture layout, selecting furniture, room design or choosing paint colors?
Email me at [email protected] for more info!
More Interior Design Do’s and Don’ts
Follow me on Instagram for more Design and Decor inspiration!
- How To Arrange Furniture In A Long Living Room
- Top 50 Bestselling Paint Colors At Sherwin Williams
- 5 Best White Trim Paint Colors
- 5 Design Tricks To Brighten A Dark Room
- How to Mix Design Styles So They Don’t Clash!
- Sherwin Williams Evergreen Fog Color Of The Year 2022
- Agreeable Gray- Undertones & Coordinating Colors
- 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly!
- How to Make Your Small Outdoor Space Look Bigger
- How To Arrange Furniture In A Small Living Room
- How To Identify Paint Color Undertones To Choose The Right Color