See this Dreamy Neutral Bedroom Design – Gray, White and Blush Pink Color Palette
Thinking about a bedroom makeover?
See this dreamy neutral bedroom design with a color palette that combines neutral grays and whites with the trend color blush pink!
Layering mixed metallics in gold and silver and beautiful textiles create an elegant and relaxing feel to the space.
See all of these paint colors, furniture and decor sources listed below.
Click on the images below to shop this bedroom design
Need help with furniture layout, choosing paint colors, room design, selecting furniture or updating your home?
I’m a Designer and True Color Expert® – I can help!
Email me at [email protected] for more info about my online interior design consults!
I’d love to work with you!
A Dreamy Neutral Bedroom Design – Gray, White and Blush Pink Color Palette
The paint colors featured in this bedroom design are:
- Sherwin Williams Extra White SW 7006 – a white with no yellow undertones.
Shop a peel & stick paint sample of SW Extra White here.
2. Sherwin Williams Ibis White SW 7000 – a white with a creamy undertone that will pair well with the blush pink, white and gray in the room.
Shop a peel & stick paint sample of SW Ibis White here.
3. Sherwin Williams Rock Candy SW 6231 – a light gray color that will highlight the grays in the room and work really well with the white and blush pink.
Shop a peel & stick paint sample of SW Rock Candy here.
4. Sherwin Williams Rosy Outlook SW6316 – a beautiful soothing sophisticated blush pink color.
See it here in a bedroom.
This pink can be used as an accent wall color.
Paint the rest of the room SW pure white.
Shop a peel & stick paint sample of SW Rosy Outlook here.
How to test paint colors in your home with zero mess and zero cleanup!
Samplize Peel & Stick Paint Samples are an easy, mess-free way to test paint colors.
Accurate colors – made with two coats of real paint, guaranteeing 100% color accuracy
Large 9″ x 14″ paint samples – easy way to view large swaths of color on your walls
Peel & Stick – and repositionable too!
Quick – samples are delivered the next day!
Available in every Benjamin Moore | Sherwin Williams | PPG | Farrow & Ball paint color
Tips for Using Peel & Stick Color Samples
- Move your sample around the room to see how the hue looks on each wall.
- Wrap around edges to understand how the color looks in light and dark corners. This is a great way to view the color from multiple angles and in different lighting all at once.
More Color Sampling Tips:
Get the Right Angle
Don’t physically look down on the Peel & Stick sample – hold them up against the wall. Ceilings? Same concept. Look up for the best color representation.
Add a White Border
Place white paper around the Peel & Stick paint sample to make sure the existing color doesn’t influence how your sample color appears.
Fan Decks: Take Color Collections Home
A fan deck lets you peruse hundreds of paint colors from the comfort of your home, to start your color journey.
You can have fan decks shipped to your home:
I hope you enjoyed my post on A Dreamy Neutral Bedroom Design – Gray, White and Blush Pink Color Palette!
More Design Ideas:
- How To Identify Paint Color Undertones To Choose The Right Color
- How to Pick Paint Colors With Confidence
- Agreeable Gray – Undertones & Coordinating Colors
- Small Bedroom Ideas To Maximize Space & Style
- How to Mix Design Styles So They Don’t Clash!
- Blush Pink and Neutral Decor Spring Home Tour
- Sherwin Williams Silverplate Paint Color: A Beautiful Neutral Gray
- Paint Tips – How To Pick The Perfect Paint Sheen
- Restful, Stylish Bedroom Refresh Ideas
- Lake House Bedroom Paint Color Ideas, Furniture & Decor Ideas
- Top 50 Bestselling Paint Colors At Sherwin Williams
- How To Fake An Entryway – Enter Right Into The Living Room
- How to Make A Mood Board For Interior Design