How to Make A Quick & Easy Floral Arrangement With DIY Easter Egg Filler!
It’s so gorgeous!
It’s the Spring addition of 10 minute decorating!!
See all 6 Beautiful DIY Easter Decor Ideas from Design Bloggers, below!
I’m really excited about the quick Spring arrangement I’m sharing today!
Easy Floral Arrangement With DIY Easter Egg Filler
Yesterday was the first day in a long time that we had sun and a bit of warmth here in the north!
We’ve had such a long winter and I’m so so anxious for Spring to arrive and stay!
I also love adding fresh flowers to our table from our garden.
But until they are in bloom, I’ll enjoy these beautiful DIY floral centerpiece I made to celebrate Spring and Easter!
This is such a pretty 10 minute centerpiece idea for your Spring dining table! It would also look stunning on a coffee table!
I used faux floral branches for my arrangement because we don’t have real flowering branches outside here yet… and I can use these faux sprays year after year.
I made up a bunch of DIY Easter Eggs to use as vase filler (they take longer than 10 minutes to make but they are pretty quick to put together too!)
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Supplies to make this Floral Arrangement With DIY Easter Egg Filler:
- Faux blossom branches (these faux flowering branches are nice as well!)
- DIY Easter Eggs – I made some with some DIY eggs with french script paper, some with music sheet paper, some with black paint splatters, some with metallic speckled tissue paper.
- You can add any type of decorative Easter eggs if you’d like!
- Clear glass vase
- Fluff the 2 floral branches a bit so some of the stems are bending down.
- Put them into the glass vase.
- Add eggs around stems to hold the branches in place.
- Fluff and bend the branches some more so that they are drooping over the side of the vase.
Isn’t it pretty?
I’ve been moving this arrangement all around my home!
Yesterday I put it on our kitchen island.
It’s such a beautiful touch of Spring to any room!
I hope you enjoyed my Floral Arrangement With DIY Easter Egg Filler idea!
PIN IT FOR LATER AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Now grab a cup of coffee and see what my friends have made for Spring!
More Design and Decor Ideas:
- 10 Minute Decor Ideas to Transition Your Home for Springtime
- Light and Bright Spring Kitchen Decor Ideas
- Online Decorating Services & Color Advice
- Elegant Spring Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Easy Spring Mantel Decorating Ideas
- The Easiest Way to Tint Mason Jars Blue
- 5 Design Tricks To Brighten A Dark Room
- How To Arrange Furniture In A Small Living Room
- How to Mix Design Styles So They Don’t Clash!
- Top 50 Bestselling Paint Colors At Sherwin Williams