Christmas Tree Color and Decor Schemes

Have you decided what colors you are going to decorate your Christmas tree this year?
All white?  Red and silver?  Turquoise?

There are so many combinations and colors to choose from, how do you decide?

To get us all inspired for Christmas this year, here a few fabulous Christmas tree color schemes!

Christmas Tree Color and Decor Schemes

Pin It
Turquoise and White:
Christmas Tree Color Schemes from Setting for Four #Christmas #Color Palette #Christmas tree

source source source

All White:

Forest theme:
Candy theme:

source source sourceI love the sea and scuba diving so I had to include this ocean theme:
source source source If you’d like to see my holiday decor Check out my Christmas Home Tour!! Lots of great ideas for inside and out!

Christmas Home Tour at Setting for Four So what colors have you decided to decorate with this year?
Share!  I’d love to know!
~ ~ ~ ~

Click here to follow Setting for Four on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/settingforfour/

Have you just discovered Setting for Four?

If so, I’d love for you to follow me by email so you never miss an update!  Click below!

Or follow along with me here !:
Find Me On Facebook Follow Me On Pinterest Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Google+ Follow me on StumbleUpon Follow me on InstagramFollow me on HometalkRss Feed OptionsFind me on LinkedIn
~ ~ ~ ~

* Thank you SO much for coming by for a visit! I love to hear all of your comments! *

Heather

Written by Heather at Setting for Four

Setting for Four is a home design, décor and lifestyle blog. Focus is on home renovations, crafts, DIYs, tutorials, recipes, as well as family friendly design and decorating ideas that won’t break the bank or sacrifice style.

You can find Setting for Four on

Linking to:

Uncommon Designs   Craft-O-Matic    Be Different Act Normal     It’s So Very Cheri

Design Dreams by Anne    Cupcakes and Crinoline      3 Mango Seeds

Comments

1. says

Can I I just tell you that I’m so nervous about Christmas this year? It’s crazy, but I’m all worried because I have no idea what theme I want to follow and I feel like I should have one. I haven’t even opened the bins up. Probably should look and see what I actually have before I star freaking out. :)

• says

Pink would be awesome! I am sticking with Red again this year too – it just is such a classic Christmas color and after painting our lower level grey last month the red will go great I think with the space!

• says

I love the little owls too! I am sticking with red again this year – it just seems like Christmas to me and after painting our walls grey a few weeks ago I think the red theme will look really nice! Have fun decorating for Christmas!

2. says

I have more Christmas decor than most stores! Since we’ve moved, I have no where to put anything! Most of my decor is traditional red and white. I love a candy cane stripe! I am planning on going to the storage unit this weekend and decide what will go up. The rest will be purged or taken to my booth at Easy Street!

3. says

I think I’m really going to pump up the pink this year! We have a little white tree and the pinks and greens and blues look so pretty with it. I keep saying we’ll go buy a bigger green tree, but we never do! I do wish it were a little taller, but, hey, you have to work with whatcha gots sometimes, right?

4. says

I’ve tried different schemes over the years, but the traditional girl at heart in me keeps coming back to red and gold. I am bringing in more vintage pieces and natural greens, and one day hope to really capture the old fashioned Christmas feel with a little glam gold twist!

5. says

I loved seeing these themed trees! The owl one is cool and interesting, and I love the beach themed one as well. I’d never thought of having a theme. I don’t think I could afford having a different theme or color combo every year. We decorate our tree the same every year, with the ornaments we have. T

6. says

This will be my first married Christmas and I am so anxious!! I LOVE decorating and anything DIY so I am sticking with that as a theme this year. I’m also trying to reuse a lot of our wedding decorations wich means LOTS of burlap and baby blue! Hopefully i can share my DIY christmas tree with you when I finish!!
    Any advice for a first time christmas decorator on a cheap budget is greatly appreciated!

7. says

These are beautiful pictures! I love the Forest (Owl) Tree…wonder if I can incorporate that. This is my 2nd year empty nesting and last year I dragged in branches, placed them and lights in a floor vase & added a few birds! Wanting a bit more this year :)

8. says

well my plan has been to use white tree with blue, turquoise and purple decorations. I adore that white feather wreath — way nicer than the crappy one I got on Etsy (it has feathers on one side only!! huh!). Now that I see your inspiration photos, I happen to really like the cheerful candy coloured scheme. (Diane Jarvis-Schuller)

9. says

LOVE the aqua and white. I have used those colors on two small trees I have in upstairs bedrooms. Yes, I LOVE Christmas and have a tree in every bedroom plus the living room!

I primarily stick to red/green/gold/white, but I do try to change up centerpieces, etc.

Love the inspiration!!! I’m visiting from The Space Between. I’ll be nosing around now! :)

10. says

I just saw this on Craft-O-Maniac and I am so excited you linked it up! I have been debating and debating what theme to use in decorating my tree this year and these are some awesome ideas! Thanks so much!