See these 11 ESSENTIALS TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL SMALL HOME OFFICE! Using small space furniture that’s big on style and function you can make every inch count and create a beautiful home office zone in a weekend!
Layer in my accent decor ideas loaded with personality, texture and color to motivate you as you keep your home and family organized!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Cost Plus World Market and contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
PIN THIS IMAGE AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
11 Essentials To Create A Beautiful Small Home Office
I LOVE sharing with you guys design tips and tricks to solve decor dilemmas and how to keep your home fresh and current by injecting some new trends for the seasons!
Well today The NEW FALL COLLECTION from Cost Plus World Market has launched and it’s GORGEOUS!
Plus, it’s filled with tons of small space living solutions! Amazing ideas for decorating with small square footage and lots of office storage ideas too!
With home organization a high priority for myself – and I bet you too! – as well as ‘back to school’ being just around the corner, I thought I’d show you 11 beautiful ways to create a small home office/study space with these new fall trends!
We all need a pretty spot to pay our bills and store our receipts, warranties and all of that home and ‘life’ information. Or maybe you need a little dedicated spot for the kids to do their homework by the kitchen or in living room.
It can be hard to figure out just how to create a home office or study zone in our homes that’s tucked away but functional!
What kind of home office furniture will work for a small space and what decor pieces will make it look exciting and fresh?
Keep reading! I’ll show you how to create a beautiful small home office using small space furniture that’s big on style and function!
Our bill-paying-spots can tend to get drab and dreary ….and using the kitchen table isn’t very functional.
We all need a home office space where every inch counts and is full of pretty, inspirational decor to energize and motivate us as we keep our homes and families organized!
These home office pieces that I’m about to show you are not only perfect for your home office room (if you’re lucky enough to have one!) but they are also perfect for:
- a teen’s study space
- a dorm room
- as a small desk to pay bills and store a laptop in a living room
- a small study zone for the kids in a kitchen, living room, playroom
- a small condo
- an apartment
11 Essentials To Create A Beautiful Small Home Office
Click on the images below to see more information about each item!
Here are 11 ways to add storage and beauty to your small home office:
Click on the links below to shop these pieces!
- A Desk for a Small Space: This sleek White Desk with stylish “X” shaped legs has a handy keyboard tray and it’s big or bulky! I LOVE the light and bright glossy white finish! It’s small footprint makes this a great desk to fit behind a sofa or against a wall.
- A Bookshelf To Maximize Vertical Storage: A bookshelf like this antique brass and Herringbone Inlaid Wood Bookshelf with an open design is an excellent way to store office supplies and binders. This bookshelf can also be used as a room divider in an apartment or condo. Or place it against a wall and ‘float’ the desk and chair in front of it!
- A Rolling Bar Cart For Storage: A bar cart for a home office? Yes!! This stunning Gold Bar Cart is a fun and pretty way to store a few bottles of water, handmade paper journals, pens, a paper tray, letter holder and more! See 15 Creative Ways To Use and Style A Bar Cart!
- Storage Baskets: This stunning handmade Moroccan Wedding-Inspired Fringed Tote Basket will inject loads of functional storage and style to any home office! Use it to store a throw blanket or office clutter. I love the fringe and sequins!
- A Fabulous Desk Chair: Instead of a boring rolling office chair use a stylish accent chair to sit and get things done! This sophisticated Gray Accent Chair is a comfortable design and has a flexible back. It’s functional and gorgeous!
- Lighting: Every home office space needs fabulous lighting! These stunning Antique Gold Wall Sconces have flexible arms to swing the light right where you need it! These space saving sconces are hung on the wall and are plug in – no electrician required!
- Area Rug: Place this Charcoal Moroccan Shag Area Rug under your desk and chair to create a visual home office ‘zone’. This shag carpet is right on trend for fall and will add a wonderful cozy feeling to your desk area!
- Wall Decor: Add fun and personality to a small home office space by hanging beautiful art and decor to the wall above the desk! This beautiful JuJu Hat is so on trend right now! The feathers and shape will add loads of texture and interesting detail to your space.
- Rolling Cart: This glamorous Gold Wire Rolling Cart will add oodles of storage to you small home office. Three deep shelves and locking castors mean that your office supplies won’t tip over or slide off!
- Throw Pillows: Every space needs a pillow or two! Pillows like this gorgeous Indigo Blue Herringbone Pillow and this Blue Diamond Lumbar Pillow are such an amazing way to add a pop of color and pattern to a small office space.
- Fabric Stools and Poufs: Adding textiles like this Padded Stool with Tassels and this Blue and Gray Pouf is a clever designer way to add style, pattern and color! They also can be used as extra seating in a pinch and are a great place to prop up your feet!
I hope you liked my 11 Essentials to Create A Beautiful Small Home Office! Do you have any other tips? Please share in the comments below!
You may also like these home office and small space living ideas: