Get your easy to use Printable Holiday Planner – 27 Pages to Organize and Plan Christmas! Take the stress out of the holidays, get organized and STAY SANE over Christmas! Includes calendars, pages to plan Christmas, Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping, holiday menu and grocery shopping lists, baking planner, gift planner & places to be checklist and more! I love the gorgeous watercolor holiday graphics too.
Give as a gift to someone who could use the help!
Gorgeous Holiday Planner – 27 Pages to Organize and Plan Christmas! Get it here!
PIN THIS FOR LATER!
This chic black, gold and white planner is made to help YOU plan every holiday detail and help you get organized with all things holiday related! So you won’t forget a thing!
And it’s so beautiful – you’ll love using it!
Get your copy of this fantastic 27 page Printable Holiday Planner here.
Trying to stay on track with Christmas party and places to be timings, gift lists and Christmas menu planning can be overwhelming this time of year!
This planner will give you the most planned and organized Christmas EVER with 27 pages chock full of helpful printables including:
- Gift Planner for everyone on your list
- Your Wish List to give to your loved ones
- Menu Planner and Recipe Shopping Lists
- Baking Planner
- Holiday Budget Tracker
- Things To Do List
- Places To Be List and Tracker
- Black Friday Shopping List
- Cyber Monday Shopping List
- Monthly calendars for November, December and January
- Blank monthly calendar
- and more!
Here’s how the Holiday Planner looks – I love the pretty black, white and gold design and watercolor holiday graphics!
Isn’t it gorgeous?
**** the monthly calendars are constantly updated! ****
How To Assemble Your Holiday Planner Binder
- 3 Ring Binder – I love this fun gold glitter binder and this white one
- 27 printed pages of the printable holiday planner
- 3 Hole Punch
- Pen – these gold pens with diamond toppers are fun!
- Clear Sheet Protectors (optional)
- Tab Dividers (optional) – these gold foil dividers are so gorgeous!
Assembling your Holiday Planner Binder:
1. Download and print your 27 page printable holiday planner in color and fit to letter size paper. You can print in black and white if you’d like to save ink but you won’t get the pretty sparkle look. Print additional copies of any pages you want multiples of.
2. Punch holes in all pages with the hole punch.
3. Add the Planner pages to the binder in whichever order you’d like.
4. Optional – Place pages in sheet protectors if you’re worried about spills.
5. Optional – separate your planner sheets with tab dividers. You can keep the menu plans, recipes and grocery list in one section, the calendars and places to be list in another section.
6. Enjoy your planner! Let me know on Instagram what you think about it!
Other fabulous printables:
- The Boss Babe Printable Planner Pack – 106 Pages to Plan & Organize Your Year!
- DIY Mason Jar Gift: Snowflake Hot Chocolate
- Easy Pumpkin Decor with Printable Tags