Get your FREE Printable Holiday Planner – 27 Pages to Organize and Plan Christmas! Take the stress out of the holidays, get organized and STAY SANE over Christmas! Includes pages to plan Christmas, Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping, holiday menu and grocery shopping lists, baking planner, gift planner & places to be checklist!
FREE Holiday Planner – 27 Pages to Organize and Plan Christmas!
PLEASE PIN THIS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
This chic black, gold and white planner is made to help YOU plan every holiday detail and help you get organized with all things Holiday related! So you won’t forget a thing!
And it’s so beautiful – you’ll love using it!
Get your Free Holiday Planner by completing the form below.
The link to the planner will be emailed to you after you use the form! See below on how to organize and store your planner after you receive it!
Trying to stay on track with Christmas party and places to be timings, gift lists and Christmas menu planning can be overwhelming this time of year!
This planner will give you the most planned and organized Christmas EVER with 27 pages chocked full of helpful printables including:
- Gift Planner for everyone on your list
- Your Wish List to give to your loved ones
- Menu Planner and Recipe Shopping Lists
- Baking Planner
- Holiday Budget Tracker
- Things To Do List
- Places To Be List and Tracker
- Black Friday Shopping List
- Cyber Monday Shopping List
- Monthly calendars for November, December January
- Blank monthly calendar
- and more!
Here’s how the Holiday Planner looks – I love the chic black, white and gold design!
Isn’t it gorgeous?
What to do with your FREE planner? Assemble Your Holiday Planner Binder this way!
- 3 Ring Binder – I love this fun gold glitter binder and this white one
- 27 printed pages of the Free Holiday Planner Pack
- 3 Hole Punch
- Pen – these gold pens with diamond toppers are fun!
- Clear Sheet Protectors (optional)
- Tab Dividers (optional) – these gold foil dividers are so gorgeous!
Assembling your Planner Binder:
1. Download and print your Free Holiday Planner Pack in color. You can print in black and white if you’d like to save ink but you won’t get the pretty sparkle look. Print additional copies of any pages you want multiples of.
2. Punch holes in all pages with the hole punch.
3. Add the Planner Pack pages to the binder in whichever order you’d like.
4. Optional – Place pages in sheet protectors if your worried about spills.
5. Optional – separate your planner sheets with tab dividers. You can keep the menu plans, recipes and grocery list in one section, the calendars and places to be list in another section.
6. Enjoy your planner!
Don’t forget to get your Free copy using the form! The link to the planner will be emailed to you after you use the form!
You may also like: