This beautiful 27 page Printable Holiday planner is gorgeous and makes it easy to get organized for the holidays! Includes 27 pages with a beautiful black, white and gold design. Stay organized and on budget this Christmas, get your holiday planner and save all your important Christmas event dates, gift lists, holiday menu ideas and more!
Trying to stay on track with Christmas party and places to be timings, gift lists and Christmas menu planning can be overwhelming this time of year!
This planner will give you the most planned and organized Christmas EVER!
The Beautiful Holiday Planner includes:
Instant Digital Download PDF
27 Pages including:
- Gift Planner for everyone on your list
- Your Wish List to give to your loved ones
- Menu Planner and Recipe Shopping Lists
- Baking Planner
- Holiday Budget Tracker
- Things To Do List
- Places To Be List and Tracker
- Black Friday Shopping List
- Cyber Monday Shopping List
- Monthly calendars for November, December January
- Blank monthly calendar
- and more!
Holiday party and event list, task list, holiday budget tracker, grocery list
Monthly calendars and weekly planner:
Christmas menu planners, baking planner, recipe lists, recipe cards:
Gift planners, gift tracking lists, Wish List checklist, Holiday Card Tracker, Cyber Monday shopping planner, Black Friday shopping planner:
⭐ PLEASE NOTE
* This listing is for a DIGITAL ITEM, no physical goods will be shipped to you
* This design is for personal, non-commercial use only. It may not be duplicated, resold, altered, shared, or used in derivative works.
For FREE Design and Decor ideas, Entertaining Tips, DIY projects, Recipes, and Organization Tips Visit my Design and Lifestyle Website at SettingforFour.com
Wondering what to do with your Chic Holiday Planner pages? Assemble Your Planner Binder this way!
Holiday Planner Supply List:
- 3 Ring Binder – I love this fun gold glitter binder and this white one
- printed pages of the Holiday Planner
- 3 Hole Punch
- Pen – these gold pens with diamond toppers are fun!
- Clear Sheet Protectors (optional)
- Tab Dividers (optional) – these gold foil dividers are so gorgeous!
Assembling your Holiday Planner Binder:
1. Download and print your Holiday Planner in color. You can print in black and white if you’d like to save ink but you won’t get the pretty sparkle look. Print additional copies of any pages you want multiples of.
2. Punch holes in all pages with the hole punch.
3. Add the Planner pages to the binder in whichever order you’d like.
4. Optional – Place pages in sheet protectors if you’re worried about spills.
5. Optional – separate your planner sheets with tab dividers. You can keep the menu plans, recipes and grocery list in one section, the calendars and places to be list in another section.
6. Enjoy your planner!
You may also be interested in:
Beautiful Woodland Animal Tag Set – 18 different designs! For tablescapes, gifts, Christmas tree ornaments!