DIY Cup Cozy – Valentine DIY Gift Idea
This is such a quick easy Valentine’s Day gift to make for her, for a teen or for as a teacher gift idea!
Including knitting instructions and supply list!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Do you love to knit or a beginner knitter?
This easy and quick knitting project is for you!
Supplies To Make:
This easy Valentine’s Day craft is fun to make for yourself and for friends.
1. Knit cup cozy ‘in the round’ with pink yarn. See my cashmere cup cozy tutorial for full instructions.
2. Cut out a heart from the white felt to the size you want.
3. Stitch on the felt heart to the cup cozy with pink embroidery floss.
4. Sew button onto corner of felt heart.
5. Sew on ‘xoxo’ with green embroidery floss.
I hope you enjoyed my Easy DIY Valentine Cup Cozy Tutorial! Happy Valentine’s Day!
If you like cup cozies take a look at this DIY Mug Cozy!
and this DIY Cashmere Cup Cozy!
More DIY Project Ideas: