Do you have kids or grandkids whose rooms need updating?
Here are 5 amazing decor tips for creating a timeless kids bedroom will grow into and LOVE!
Kids are notorious for changing their minds constantly.
Learn how to decorate kids bedrooms using fun ideas and timeless style tips that will save you money and time by creating a room that will easily grow with them.
In this article you will learn:
– How to use neutral colors versus trend colors
– Timeless decorating ideas for curtains, rugs, storage and furniture!
1. Neutral Paint Color
Instead of bold or lollipop trend colors, pick a neutral wall color! White walls like Sherwin Williams Pure White will make accent colors pop! Soft creams, grays and beige wall colors are also great colors to look at!
2. Choose Timeless Bedroom Furniture
Choose a bed frame and a dresser that is timeless not juvenile. These classic pieces will grow with them right into their teen years and into their first apartment or home!
A classic wood or wrought-iron bed frame, for example, can easily be dressed in different bedding sets as they grow.
3. Area Rugs
Keep your kids bedroom from looking too themed by adding an area rug that’s high on style and low on ‘kiddie’ looks, like toy trucks.
Classic stripes, geometrics or vintage distressed styles will work through their years!
Instead of primary color bins, choose rattan and wicker bins for the bookcase to store kids toys and memorabilia!
5. Window Coverings
Keep window coverings stylish with woven shades and white or beige drapes.
Ideas for Timeless Kids Rooms
More Amazing Design Ideas:
- Elegant Blue and White Christmas Bedroom Decor Ideas
- Lake House Bedroom Paint Color Ideas, Furniture & Decor Ideas
- 7 Simple Summer Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- 11 Cozy Guest Bedroom Ideas For The Hostess!
- Dreamy Blue And White Master Bedroom Favorites