Looking for bedroom design inspiration? Here are my Dreamy Blue and White Master Bedroom Favorites! See the furniture, lighting, art, bedding and decor ideas to makeover your bedroom and turn it into the oasis of your dreams!
PLEASE PIN THIS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Dreamy Blue and White Master Bedroom Favorites
1. Navy Striped Artwork: this piece of art is modern but simple enough that you can mix patterns throughout the room while still making a statement. Consider two of these pieces side-by-side above a bed – so pretty!
2. Navy Upholstered Headboard: instead of your typical white or ivory headboard, consider a bold color like this navy one, especially in a blue and white themed bedroom. It’s so bold and beautiful and what a great price, too!
3. Navy Table Lamps: such a fun spin on your typical table lamp – these are so pretty and are another fun piece to add to a dreamy blue and white bedroom.
4. White Quilted Bedding: instead of going for a super simple bedding set, consider a quilt like this one that has beautifully sewn detailing! It’s still simple but not too simple.
5. Navy Upholstered Accent Chair: when adding accent furniture, especially to a bedroom, my rule of thumb (ok, maybe just opinion… 😉 is to go BOLD! How beautiful is this chair? It’s made extremely well and is of such high quality at a really great price. You can mix and match fabrics – oh, and it’s a recliner!
6. Blue & White Bone Box Set: whether you use these to store jewelry or just as decoration, they are the prettiest box duo and especially keeping with this beautiful theme of blue and white.
7. Pearl Picture Frame: this frame is absolutely stunning and worth every penny. It’s on sale right now so grab it while the sale lasts!
8. White Plush Throw Blanket: not only does this blanket come in *15* colors – it’s on sale for $25 and will hands down be the best money you spend on a blanket. Gift one, keep one, you get the point! And while it’s cozy, it also makes for a really pretty decor piece; it would look stunning draped over this navy accent chair!
9. Navy Dotted Wallpaper: love it or hate it, wallpaper is making quite the comeback! When it’s done right and you pick the right pattern, it makes a stunning accent wall. This pattern is simple enough that it isn’t overbearing but still adds a bit of dimension and would look beautiful on one wall in a blue and white themed master bedroom! It’s subtle but has wonderful detail when you look closely – wallpaper is definitely a must try!
10. Navy Tassel Pillow Cover: lumbar pillows are great for when you need to make a statement, and a simple, solid navy pillow like this one is a great addition to white bedding and adds another pop of blue to the room.
11. Accent Sham Pillow: and since you can never really have too many pillows, add in a few more simple throw pillows like this one to match any bedding – it’s versatile and can be added to the accent chair as well.
12. Navy & White Hand-painted Vase: can’t you just picture how beautiful this would look with some fresh blooms in a bedroom? This beautiful vase is on sale and a beautiful addition to a dresser, accent table or even an end table.
Do you like my Dreamy Blue and White Master Bedroom Favorites?
You may also like: