20 Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts For A Crowd, For Two and Kids! Sweet recipes that are the perfect ending to Thanksgiving dinner!
Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts For A Crowd, For Two and Kids
When most people think about Thanksgiving, they think about turkey, eating too much, and family time.
While there is nothing wrong with any of those things, my thoughts turn to the end of the meal and the sweet treats that await!
There is something about Thanksgiving desserts that are oh so delicious.
All those delicious harvest flavours of pumpkin, pecans, cinnamon and nutmeg are one of the best parts of this holiday!
You’ll find a variety of desserts here that are perfect for your Thanksgiving Dinner! Desserts that you can make for two, for a crowd and even fun desserts for the kids!
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes -My Suburban Kitchen
- Pecan Slab Pie – Home. Made. Interest.
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – CincyShopper
- Pumpkin Pie with Crumble Topping – Mom vs the Boys
- Easy Caramel Apple Dump Cake – Wonder Mom Wannabe
- Thanksgiving Dessert Turkeys – Dancing Through the Rain
- Pumpkin Cobbler – Small Town Woman
- Harvest Indian Corn Cookies – Oh My Creative
- Pecan Pie Brownies – Real House Moms
- Pumpkin Lush Bars – CincyShopper
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie Bars – My Suburban Kitchen
- Magical Layered Pumpkin Cake – Crystal and Co.
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars – The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Pumpkin Roll With Cream Cheese Filling – Brooklyn Farm Girl
- Chocolate Pecan Pie – Eating on a Dime
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – CincyShopper
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with White Chocolate Pecan Sauce – Small Town Woman
- Maple Bacon Trifle with Maple-Bacon Whipped Cream – Busy Being Jennifer
- Rice Krispie Turkey Treats for Thanksgiving – Crayons and Cravings
- Pumpkin Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe – Mom Foodie
You may also like: