This season, give the women you’re shopping for what they REALLY want! I’ve rounded up some of the very best gifts for her in this beautiful Gift Guide For Her to take the stress out of holiday gift ideas! Stocking stuffer ideas & gifts under the tree ideas at variety of price points. Everything is affordable and each one is something that all women would love to open up on Christmas morning!
This post contains affiliate links. Funds from affiliates help pay for web hosting, domain registration, email delivery, and other fees to keep settingforfour.com up and running. Thanks for your support! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Holiday Gift Guide for Her – 17 Stocking Stuffers & Gifts Under The Tree Ideas!!
1. Plaid Wool Poncho: this poncho is great for every woman – it’s cozy, made of wool and can so easily be dressed up or worn more casually. It’s neutral and matches everything, too!
2. Charlotte Tilbury Highlight Palette: for the beauty loving woman on your list, there is no better gift! This beautiful highlight palette has three shades and helps put together the most beautiful look.
3. Personalized Leather Jewelry Case: this beautiful ivory leather case is made of the softest leather and is a must have for the travel lovers on your list!
4. Hunter Boots: I love to gift Hunter boots because everyone loves them! With as many color choices as there are to choose from, there’s a pair for everyone.
5. Ear Crawlers: when a pair of earrings is this beautiful, dainty (and affordable), you’ll most definitely end up getting all three available colors! 🙂 They’re every bit of a luxurious gift without the large price tag.
6. Rose Quartz Face Roller: similar to jade rollers, these have become extremely popular lately. They’re another beauty must have for all women because they provide so many healthy benefits to your skin but also feels really great massaging your face with.
7. Silk Eye Mask & Pillow Case Set: if you have yet to try one of these silk pillow cases or eye masks, you should definitely be adding it to your Christmas wish list as well! Sleeping on this luxurious silk is great for your skin and hair – this travel set is great for the girl on-the-go or someone who wants a little added luxury to their lives!
8. Gray Knit Blanket Scarf: this cozy scarf comes in 9 colors and is just under $50. It’s a winter essential and fun, versatile gift that everyone would love to receive!
9. Cable Knit Beanie: what better to gift along with a cozy scarf than a statement making hat that’s also oh-so-cozy?! It has a faux fur pom on the top, comes in so many colors and wait until you see the price.
10. Tiffany & Co. Perfume Set: there’s nothing more luxurious than a perfume gift set by Tiffany & Co.! It comes in the beautiful Tiffany Blue gift box and as if it weren’t a great price already, you can get it for 15% off right now.
11. Aviator Sunglasses: these sunglasses are a great, much less expensive version for others out there and are just as great of quality. They’re a beautiful classic and great gift!
12. LALICIOUS Sugar Scrub: have you seen this brand yet? They have some of the best body/skincare products! This comes in a 2-pack which is already packaged ready to gift.
13. Leather Card Case: this soft leather card case comes in a bunch of colors and is an awesome gift option, especially if you’re not sure what to get someone on your shopping list!
14. Colorful Crystal Drop Earrings: these dainty and colorful drop earrings make a subtle statement and look absolutely beautiful on!
15. Suede Faux Fur Mules: so sleek and luxurious, and like a pair of slippers you can wear out of the house and dressed up, too! They’re so pretty that you’ll want a pair for yourself also.
16. Face Mask Gift Set: this gift set is filled with some of the best face masks out there! Anyone will appreciate this gift – there’s nothing like treating yourself to an at-home like spa treatment.
17. Cozy Bath Robe: act fast because this super cozy teddy faux fur robe is on sale right now! It comes in blush and ivory and is so cozy warm.
What’s your go-to gift for the women on your holiday shopping list? I hope these gifts give you some inspiration and help to tackle your shopping this holiday season!
Get my free Holiday Chic Planner here–it’s 27 pages of holiday event tracking sheets, menu planners, gift lists and Christmas organization! It’s saved my sanity this year prepping for the holidays!
Just enter your email address & your name below and I’ll email it to you right away!
You may also like: