See these no fail tips on picking the types of cheese for the perfect cheese platter and entertain like a pro! This is the ultimate cheese plate guide that includes a FREE printable grocery list of cheeses and other ingredients you’ll need for a delicious and beautiful cheese board presentation!
Types of Cheese For The Perfect Cheese Platter
A cheese platter makes for easy entertaining because there’s no cooking involved and there are only a few ingredients required. And guests love to nibble on delicious cheese and crackers while they mingle and sip in a glass of wine!
See the tips below to create a beautiful presentation. Print out the FREE grocery list of types of cheese and other supplies you’ll need for your cheese tray- so you won’t forget a thing!
5 No Fail Tips for creating the perfect cheese platter:
- Choose casual tableware to let the colors and textures of the food really shine! Arrange plates, napkins, cheese board / platter and cheese knife set on a counter in a location that’s easily accessible to guests.
- Choose a variety of cheeses – at least three. A semi-firm cheese like cheddar, a creamy cheese like Brie and blue cheese. Have some fun and try some locally made cheeses too. See Free grocery list printable for the types of cheese I recommend.
- Add crackers, nuts and fruit.
- Arrange cheese and extras on a bed of kale and fresh rosemary for a beautiful presentation.
- Arrange different wines ( white, red, rose), sparkling and flavored waters, sodas ect on the counter nearby with plenty of glasses.
Check out Amazon’s “Essentials for Holiday Hosting” here to stock up on what you need!
PLEASE PIN THIS AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
You may also like:
This post contains some affiliate links for your shopping convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.