It’s time for another My Favorite Things where I share the fun and fabulous home decor and fashion items that I discovered this week! Plus I’m sharing some big weekend sales and promo codes so you can save money while you shop for the things you need or things to gift!
PLEASE PIN THIS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
My Favorite Things – Fashion and Home
All the weekend sales and promo codes are updated here! There are some big sales happening this weekend which I’m so excited about!
This post contains some affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO SHOP THEM!
1. I love these beautiful gray and white outdoor pillows and they come in blue too! Each year I add a few new pillows to our outdoor seating to give it an instant refresh!
2. I just ordered this top in white and in black! I love the loose, swingy fit – perfect on those steamy hot days when you want to wear something that doesn’t cling!
3. I’m obsessed with these slides! They come in 4 colors and the pleated detail is gorgeous! And the gold metallic detail on the heel lets this slide be dressed up or dressed down! Pair it with shorts, maxi dress or skirts – this sandal works with everything!
4. This faux coral is stunning! It’s the perfect inexpensive way to decorate for summer! Place it on a tray on a coffee table, on a stack of books, on a bookshelf – it’s a timeless classic!
5. Let me just say that the right rug just makes a room! This blue and ivory rug will add a gorgeous layer of color and texture and make a living room or bedroom so cozy! Love the pattern too!
6. This isn’t your basic tee shirt! I love the cap sleeves and the loose cut of it! Comes in white too!
7. I’m obsessed with faux snake plants right now! This is the one that we have in our living room and it’s gorgeous! Needs no watering yet looks so lifelike which I really love!
8. Tassels get me every time! This white tasseled throw is perfect for a living room or bedroom to wrap up in on movie marathon nights!
I hope you enjoyed seeing my latest picks for MY FAVORITE THINGS – Fashion and Home!
What’s your favorite item here?
You may also like:
7 Ways To Make A Small Living Room Feel Larger Instantly!
Design Tip: How to Choose the Perfect Area Rug
Easy DIY Outdoor Curtain Rods In 10 Minutes
Leave a Reply