Hello friends! It’s time for another Favorite Things Friday!! I’m so excited to share with you all about the random things that captured my attention and stole my heart over the past week. From home decor to fashion and beauty these are all things beautiful -I hope it gives you some fun inspiration for the weekend ahead! PLUS SEE THE MOTHER’S DAY SALES AND COUPON CODES FOR THIS WEEKEND listed below! Don’t forget to enter my Reader Appreciation Giveaway too – details in the post below.
PLEASE PIN THIS AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- La Jolla Baskets – Beautifully handmade, these lidded baskets are a fun and textural way to store everything from toys to craft supplies, linens to laundry. Strips of recycled plastic are wrapped around coils of seagrass to create bold patterns. Due to the hand-crafted nature, no two are exactly alike. Handwoven of seagrass and plastic.
- Sofia 5′ x 8′ Blue Contemporary Distressed Vintage Area Rug – This stunning rug contains the colors Blue, Beige, Ivory, Light Brown. This machine made rug is made of Polypropylene, is stain resistant, fade resistant, no shedding, and easy to clean. Kids and Pets friendly.
- Eames Style White Side Chair with Natural Legs – So stylish and always classic! Perfect as a desk chair or as dining table chairs – they are easy to wipe clean and perfect if you have kiddos!
- Cle de Peau Beaute ‘La Boheme’ Luminizing Face Enhancer – I love luminizing powders – they really make such a big difference to my makeup routine! I LOVE the case on this one – gorgeous! An exquisite highlighting powder that uses innovative light-diffusing technology to define contours and illuminate your complexion.
- Kensa Peep Toe Bootie – This beautiful nubuck leather bootie features a peep toe, perforated upper and side panels that dip low for an airy spring look. Perfect with jeans , maxidresses and long skirts.
- BDG Parker Cardigan in ivory – I’m a sucker for cozy cardigans and love to wear them on chilly spring days and nights! This seriously soft knit is cut long for a draped feel and has pockets too!!
- Ibiza Tote – Do your errands with some style and fun or head to the beach with this fun tote! Dramatic tassels and pompom embellishments play up the vintage-chic style of a roomy tote that’s a market-ready favorite.
SEE THESE FABULOUS SALES AND SAVINGS – ON NOW! Click the links to see more information:
- Pottery Barn has an amazing 30% off Outdoor Sale on now and 30% off Mother’s Day Gifts. FREE shipping with CODE SHIP4FREE! This is a great time to get that new patio furniture you’ve been dreaming of! Or buy a few pieces to gift to Mom on Mother’s Day!
- Amazon has some amazing Smart Tech Gift Ideas for Mom! She’ll love to get these gifts to make her life easier!
- Amazon also has some gorgeous cooking and baking items to make Mom’s kitchen look gorgeous – this set of oven safe copper pots and pans is so beautiful!
- Wayfair has Up to 70% off Cookware sale on now. I love these Le Creuset items!
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND EVERYONE!
You may also like:
My yummy Coconut and Chia Overnight Oats Recipe
5 Decorating Mistakes That Make Your Home Look Cluttered
Design tip – How to choose the right size area rug.
Babette Thurston says
I love those beautiful Kenza shoes! I will definitely be saving up for those! I’m seeing those styles everywhere! Love your style and I will also be checking out those copper pots too on Amazon! Thanks for sharing!
I really like the baskets and the booties; too cute.
Thank you Rebecca for your lovely compliments! xo Heather