- Paint cap of Ornament and around top of ornament with silver colored craft paint. I used some dark blue ornaments I had already, that had gold caps.
- Using a 1 inch circle punch, punch out several circles of each color on the color chip. My paint chips have 5 colors which creates a nice ombre design.
- Take one circle of the darkest color and glue onto the bottom of the ornament.
- Using circles of this same dark color, hot glue them onto ornament, overlapping each circle. Create one band of this color. It will look a bit messy at this point, but don’t worry you will be covering up the hot glue parts!
- Using second darkest color hot glue circles onto ornament overlapping each circle so that the previous layer is somewhat covered. Create one band of this color.
- Continue gluing the circles onto the ornament making one band in each color until the entire ornament is covered.
- Cut an 8 inch long piece of thick silver thread and tie onto ornament to hang.