Learn how to make cheap grocery store flowers look expensive! Turn grocery store flowers into a beautiful bouquet for a hostess gift, housewarming gift or for weddings.
How to Make Cheap Grocery Store Flowers Look Expensive
Hello Friends! Today I’m sharing how to make cheap grocery store flowers look expensive with a quick and easy DIY project!
You probably already have a new tea towel stashed away in your kitchen linen drawer and you probably already have a mason jar too!
This pretty bouquet of flowers makes a fabulous hostess gift, teacher gift, gift for someone in the hospital or at home recovering from an illness…or to give as a housewarming present!
And if you are trying to keep costs down for a wedding – these make beautiful wedding flower arrangements too!
You can coordinate the tea towels with the wedding colors or just use plain white tea towels for a classic look!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- One bouquet of fresh flowers from the grocery store
- 1 Mason Jar in a size to fit your flower bouquet (I used a vintage Crown Mason Jar but you can use a new mason jar)
- 1 tea towel – I used one like this. Or use a DIY art tea towel!
- Cotton twill tape ribbon
- First fold the tea towel width wise so that it’s the same as the height of the mason jar.
- On a table lay the tea towel flat and place the mason jar on the tea towel. Tightly wrap the mason jar in the tea towel by rolling the mason jar down the tea towel until it’s completely wrapped.
3. Keep your fingers on the end of the tea towel so it doesn’t fall off and tie the ribbon around the middle to secure it. Finish in a bow.
4. Fill the mason jar half way with water to keep the flowers fresh.
Now you have one gorgeous bouquet of flowers that looks much more expensive than the ones in the grocery store!
Anyone receiving this will love getting a new tea towel too!
I think this is a really gorgeous way to display flowers in the kitchen!
Why not buy some flowers for yourself and dress them up this way to enjoy at home? I think you should! 😉
I hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial: How to Make Cheap Grocery Store Flowers Look Expensive
You may also like these ideas too!