American Flag Painted Tea Tin
(ooops!! I was so excited to start this project I forgot to take a picture until I had already painted half of it….does ayone else do that???? Anyway you get the idea of what it looked like before….green with gold oriental scenery on it.)
- Tea Tin
- Primer spray paint in white
- Indoor/Outdoor Satin Finish Bright White Spray Paint
- Acrylic Paint in Country Grey
- Paint Brush
- Paint Pen – White
- Fine Sand Paper
- Wash tin and let dry.
- Spray entire surface inside and out with primer spray paint. Let dry.
- Spray inside and out with 2 coats of Bright White spray paint. Let dry.
- Using paint brush and country grey paint, paint on rectangle in upper left hand corner and stripes on top of tin.
You may also like: