Hello friends! Today I have a quick and easy Sweet Cherry Banana Bread recipe – that’s loaded with crunchy nuts and sweet dried fruit! I love having a slice of this moist, tasty bread with a cold glass of milk for a mid afternoon snack! See how easy this is to make!
This recipe is perfect for using up over-ripe bananas – but fair warning! One loaf won’t last long!
Sweet Cherry Banana Bread
- 1 and 3/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Farhenheit for 50-60 minutes.
- Using a toothpick check to make sure center is cooked.
- Remove loaf from pan and cool on wire rack.
This bread is so yummy you’ll want to make two loaves at a time!
…..don’t miss my Trail Mix Banana Bread and Time Saving Tip to Make it!