Do you love One Pan meals? Me too! When you’re in a rush this easy to make One Pan Smoked Maple Bacon and Four Cheese Pasta Recipe is perfect as a delicious main course – it will be your new favorite meal! This easy pasta recipe is loaded with yummy cheese (lo-fat!) and made with milk and chicken broth, not cream, to help save our waistlines!
Here’s the recipe – your family will want you to make it again and again!
This filling pasta recipe contains yummy smoked maple bacon! Yum-yum!
Lots of cracked black pepper and 4 Italian Cheeses make this quick and easy one pot recipe so flavourful!
When your in a hurry a one pot meal like this dish is the perfect answer to get everyone fed quick!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp flour
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups Milk
- 4 cups Dry Pasta (I used rigatoni)
- 2 cups of Italian cheese blend (4 cheese variety)
- 1 package of cooked, chopped Maple Smoked Bacon
- Cracked Black Pepper
- In a large pot add oil and minced garlic.
- Saute until garlic is lightly brown. Add flour and stir until mixed evenly.
- Add milk and chicken broth. Mix thoroughly so that the flour and garlic are mixed into liquid evenly.
- Add noodles and stir. Heat to boiling.
- Turn heat down and let simmer until pasta is cooked for time according to package. Stir occasionally.(I cooked mine for 6 minutes on simmer then 6 minutes on medium heat).
- Add cooked bacon, black cracked pepper and cheese.
- Mix together to combine all ingredients.
- Top with a bit more cheese if desired.
- This recipe serves 4 as a main dish.
For more delicious main dishes see my recipes for:
Want more pasta recipes? I’m joining 11 talented bloggers today to celebrate National Noodle Day!
Check out these 12 delicious pasta recipes – your family will love them!
Yesterday on Tuesday
Setting for Four – that’s me!