Back to School Morning Routine Made Easy – 5 Tips!
Summer is still in full swing but back-to-school is just around the corner!
That means that sports, volunteering, school activities, clubs and homework are all about to ramp up quickly!
Soon we’ll go from late starts to the day with our kids sleeping in to early mornings, alarm clocks, backpacks and getting our kids awake, fed and out the door on time!
All of us Moms need a great back to school morning routine strategy to help our kids start the day fueled up and ready to achieve their very best in class.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Typically our school day mornings include turning the music up real loud, pulling the covers off in an effort to wake my son up and lots of shaking awake!
This usually results in my son moving…. only enough to roll over!
So I decided to come up with a strategy to help our morning routine go more smoothly.
Here are the Easy Back to School Morning routine tips:
1. Have your teen pack his school bag/knapsack the night before including homework and signed forms . Have them store it in a go to spot in your mudroom or front closet.
2. An alarm clock with large numbers to display the time that also will charge their ipod / cell phone charger is a must-have to wake teens in the morning!*
3. Baskets are a great way to keep their wallet, student card and keys organized in one spot.
4. Have quick energy breakfasts ready to go like YOP stored in your fridge . YOP, available in seven yummy fruit flavors, contains essential nutrients as calcium, vitamins D, B12 and B2 and magnesium! Baggies of granola stored in your pantry can be quickly grabbed by your teen in the morning rush too!
5. Organize your teen’s closet. Donate outgrown clothes and add hanging organizers, storage boxes and baskets.
Get ready for the hectic schooldays ahead and help your teen stay awake through a busy day of classes!
Disclosure – I am participating in the Help YOP Help You Blogger Campaign by Mom Central. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.