See my new office chair with a designer look and a budget friendly price tag! I spent just $150 compared to $3000! Wow – what a great savings!
I have been looking for a while now for a new office chair. After much searching I finally found it and I love it!! Here it is, the Metropolitan Loft Office Chair:
My New Office Chair:
Source: Sam’s Club (no kidding!) Price: $149.68!
Reasons why I love this chair:
- it’s leather (mmmm…)
- contemporary (love the chrome and black combination – very sophisticated)
- very comfortable (the back is an ergonomic design)
- beautiful arm rests – for more comfort
- lots of adjustability: the height adjusts, it tilts backward and it swivels. Love lotsa options!!
- 5 year warranty
- under my $200.00 maximum budget I had set for myself.
Of course I did some comparison shopping before choosing this chair. These were the other contenders on my list:
West Elm Wrap Office Chair
OK – so this one has the looks!! WOW – love the wingback silhouette! However being a comfort girl – this one has no padding on the seat or back- its a veneer plywood seat. I’m thinking ouch!!! No ‘cush for the tush’! On the plus side, the price is more reasonable than the previous chair. This one is $199.00 + $21.00 shipping= $210.00. But I still wanted to keep my budget to $200 max. So I ruled this one out too. (But it does look hot!!)
Moving on, lets get to the final two comparison chairs! Both of these seem soooo similar in looks to my Metropolitan Loft Sam’s Club chair; I am talking ‘knock-off similar’: