- 1 box of Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 and 1/4 cup of water
- Large Marshmallows
- White chocolate chips
- Semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Cook Chocolate cake mix as muffins according to box instructions.
- Remove from oven and let completely cool.
- Add 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips to a small bowl and microwave on high at 30 second increments until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir chips to melt entirely.
- Take one large marshmallow and with a knife or spoon cover with white chocolate.
- Press firmly onto top of muffin. The chocolate at the bottom of the marshmallow will make it stick to the muffin top.
- With spoon or knife add white chocolate along base of marshmallow to resemble a ghost as shown in the pictures.
- Add two mini semi-sweet chocolate chips as eyes to coated marshmallow.
Don’t want to miss a post? It’s easy to stay in touch with me!:
Written by Heather at Setting for Four
Setting for Four is a DIY, lifestyle blog where you will find craft and DIY tutorials, recipes, and family friendly design and decorating ideas that won’t break the bank or sacrifice style.
You can find Setting for Four on Google+