Decorate your dining space for Spring with these Easy Faux Floral Wreaths that you can hang on the backs of dining chairs with ribbon! See the Floral Wreath DIY tutorial and supply list to make one in less than 20 minutes!
This post contains affiliate links.
Funds from affiliates help pay for web hosting, domain registration, email delivery, and other fees to keep settingforfour.com up and running. Thanks for your support!
Easy Faux Floral Wreath DIY Tutorial
This wreath can be added to your front door, to your kitchen, entryway or as I’ve done – hang them on the backs of chairs with ribbon!
- pipe cleaners
- wire snips
- straight pin
- faux floral arrangement: I bought mine at HomeGoods but you can find similar ones online here.
- Wrap one pipe cleaner around a can to give it a circular shape.
- Twist ends of pipe cleaner together to form the wreath.
- Pop flower tops off of the centerpiece. Remove the wire stems.
- Cut a length of ribbon to hang the wreath with.
- Using wire snips cut pipe cleaners into 3-4 inch lengths to form pipe cleaner ‘stems’.
- Thread each flower head onto a pipe cleaner stem.
- Wrap pipe cleaner flower and it’s stem around the pipe cleaner wreath.
- Keep adding flowers until wreath is full.
- Bend and fluff the flowers to get the look you want.
- Loop the ribbon around the wreath and hang on the chair with a straight pin.
This wreath can easily be dismantled if you want to attach the flowers to the centerpiece later!
I’m so in LOVE with how pretty these wreaths look on our dining chairs!
I hope you enjoyed my Easy Faux Floral Wreath DIY Tutorial!
SHOP THE LOOK! CLICK ON EACH IMAGE BELOW TO SHOP EACH ITEM!
And today I’m super excited to be joined by an amazingly talented group of my blogging friends who are also sharing their DIY Spring Wreath tutorials!
PLEASE PIN THIS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!