This delicious Double Chocolate Bark with Valentine’s Sprinkles is an amazing DIY mason jar valentine gift to give this Valentine’s Day! Quick and easy to make! A fun food gift for him, for her, galentine’s day gift, teacher gift & kids gift!
They also make creative DIY Valentine’s Day wedding favors!
I have a big treat for you today! You’ll find tons of DIY Valentine’s Day craft, food gift and printable inspiration here as I join in a big Valentine’s blog hop with 60 of my creative blog friends!
Valentine’s gifts can get really expensive (a dozen red roses is soooo expensive today!) so we are sharing easy and budget friendly Valentine’s gifts that are fun to make and your Valentine will love to receive!
Recipe for this yummy Double Chocolate Bark Mason Jar Valentine Gift!
Whip up a batch of this easy-to-make Double Chocolate Almond Bark with Valentine’s Sprinkles and add them to a mason jar for a budget friendly Valentine to hand out!
Don’t forget to add a Vintage Floral Gift Tag!
Get your Free Vintage Blossom Printable Gift Tags here!
I tied one of these adorable tags onto my mason jar with red and white bakers twine .
I love these Valentine’s sprinkles – red lips, pink and white hearts and pink crystal sugar!
Finished!! How cute is this? This Valentine Mason Jar Gift is so perfect to hand out as a Teacher gift, neighbor gift, the kiddos or your friend that has a big sweet tooth!
And these are fabulous take home gifts to make for your Galentine’s Day party with your girlfriends!
Recipe for Double Chocolate Bark with Valentine’s Sprinkles:
Double Chocolate Bark with Valentine's Sprinkles
- 6 oz white chocolate melted
- 6 oz dark chocolate melted
- 1 cup almonds
- valentine's sprinkles
- Melt white chocolate and dark chocolate in separate bowls. I microwave each bowl for 1 minute at a time stirring until melted.
- Add 1/2 cup of nuts to each bowl of chocolate and stir.
- On a cookie sheet that is lined with wax paper, drop spoonfuls of chocolate mixture alternating white with dark.
- With a knife gently swirl the chocolate together.
- Add valentine's sprinkles as desired.
- Refrigerate to firm for 30 minutes.
- Break apart into pieces.
60 DIY Valentine’s Day Gift and Party Ideas!
Here are 60 Fabulous Handmade DIY Valentines Ideas – I’m sure you’ll find at least one to make this Valentine’s Day!