Create an inviting, style-forward home with these sensational decorating updates! The latest interior styles focus on creating contrast with warm toned metals, leather and raw materials. Here’s how you can get the look with these 10 Fresh Ways to Update Your Decor!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Sources: Overdyed Indigo Rug, Copper Mugs, Dipped Baskets, Feather Candle Votives, Bed of Roses duvet cover and shams, Wood Dresser, Botanical Canvas, Brass Lanterns, Leather and steel chairs, Burst Pillow Cover
- Overdyed geo print rug: Handcrafted rugs in an updated geometric print will add the hip ‘maker’ style to your home.
- Copper continues to be on trend – add the look to your home with a set of gorgeous copper mugs!
- Artisnal accents: These handwoven baskets will add storage and artisnal impact to any space.
- Matte black metal: Add some metal to your room for an instant update! This fresh black matte finish makes an in-fashion, elegant statement!
- Oversized floral prints: Roses go from sweet to sophisticated with muted colors and a black background.
- Blonde wood toned funiture: Blonde wood tones are back! Paired a graphic pattern pop and midcentury modern styled legs this dresser will update any bedroom!
- Fresh botanical looks – Botanicals get a fresh update in oversized styles.
- Brass: The other ‘hot’ metal in vogue? Brass! Love the glow and warmth of these brass lanterns!
- Leather – Leather has a new look! Rich fall tan and brown leathers are a hot trend this Fall. Out are those puffy leather couches from the 80’s, In are contemporary lines and beautiful patinas:
- Interstallar patterns: Shooting stars go burnished and neutral in these statement pillows.
What do you think? Do you love the pairing of rustic accents with metallics?
You may also like: