Learn how to make an easy DIY Washi Tape Christmas Card with a fun Washi Tape Christmas tree design! See the DIY craft project and supplies to make this quick holiday greeting card!
I love Washi Tape!
It’s available in so many pretty colors and patterns….
like you see on this colorful, fun DIY Washi Tape Christmas Card…
….that just happens to be a Secret Santa Christmas Card too!
Yes I am a Secret Santa! No, I can’t tell you whose name I have, but it could be one of you!
Printed greeting insert
- Fold sheet of cardstock in half.
- With pencil mark a few dots and lines on the card to mark the branches of the tree as shown above. These will be your guides for the tape placement.
- Design and print out a greeting with holiday images – I just did this in Word.
- Glue Greeting to inside of card.
- Cut varying lengths of Washi tape.
- Using pencil marks as guides, attach alternate lengths and colors to the front of the card to construct an image of a tree.
Isn’t it adorable!!
Have you ever used Washi tape? This was my first time but not my last!
You may also like:
Affiliate links are used in this post