This helpful DIY home project planner & workbook organizer will get your projects organized and on track!
It will take the stress out of planning & completing your:
- home renovations
- kitchen and bathroom remodels
- room makeovers
- home decor projects
- exterior and interior home projects
Every home project needs a plan for success!
In this organizer I show you step by step, how to start and complete your home projects so you can increase the value of your home and love living in it!
This planner & workbook includes 19 printable pages to plan, from start to finish, your HOME RENOVATION, KITCHEN/BATHROOM REMODELS, ROOM MAKEOVERS OR HOME DECOR PROJECTS!
This is a two part Planner AND Workbook – I’m giving you both!!!
1. THE PLANNER includes my easy-to-follow 8 step project guide to use in all of your home projects.
It walks you through the 8 essential steps to a successful home project and how to follow them! When you follow these 8 steps your DIY home project will get finished, be beautiful and be on budget!
The Planner portion completely explains how to use the workbook so there is no guessing on what to do!
2. THE WORKBOOK includes a project overview list, material lists, project tracking sheets, budget worksheets, to do lists and time line calendars.
This two part Home Project Planner and Workbook contains the essential planning tools that will ensure your DIY home projects are successful!
The DIY Home Project Planner & Workbook Organizer
The 19 Page DIY Home Project Planner & Workbook includes:
Instant Digital Download PDF with 19 Pages, including:
• Cover page (x1 page)
• 8 Step Project Plan Guide to plan out your entire project and follow along step by step (x9 pages)
• Project Details Overview List (x1 page)
• Keep/Replace List (x1 page)
• Budget Worksheet (x1 page)
• Materials list (x1 page)
• Project Contacts List (x1 page)
• Timeframe calendar to plan the timing of your project (x1 page)
• To-Do List (x1 page)
• FREE BONUS SHOPPING GUIDE – with complete list of the BEST stores where I shop for tile, carpet, furniture, lighting, rugs, decor and art for my own home projects and for my design clients! (x2 pages)
This planner is what I used to complete our dated kitchen remodel
⭐ PLEASE NOTE ⭐
* This listing is for a DIGITAL ITEM, no physical goods will be shipped to you
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE ON AN iPHONE OR iPAD SINCE THERE ISN’T A DOWNLOADS FOLDER ON THESE DEVICES AND YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO FIND IT! PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS ONTO A COMPUTER!
* The colors displayed on your computer monitor may slightly differ from the printed version depending on the printer that is being used. We cannot be held responsible for any difference in color
* This design is for personal, non-commercial use only. It may not be duplicated, resold, altered, shared, or used in derivative works.
* * *
Wondering what to do with your DIY Home Project Planner & Workbook pages? Create a beautiful DIY Home Project Planner & Workbook Binder to use over and over again!
Assemble them in a binder as follows:
- 3 Ring Binder – I love this fun gold glitter binder and this white one
- printed pages of the DIY HOME PROJECT PLANNER & WORKBOOK
- 3 Hole Punch
- Pen – these gold pens with diamond toppers are fun!
- Clear Sheet Protectors (optional)
- Tab Dividers(optional) – these gold foil dividers are so gorgeous!
Assembling your Planner Binder:
1. Download and print your DIY Home Project Planner & Workbook in color. You can print in black and white if you’d like to save ink. Print additional copies of any pages you want multiples of.
2. Punch holes in all pages with the hole punch.
3. Add the Planner Pack pages to the binder in whichever order you’d like.
4. Optional – Place pages in sheet protectors if you’re worried about spills.
5. Optional – separate your planner sheets with tab dividers. You can keep the menu plans, recipes and grocery list in one section, the calendars and places to be list in another section.
6. Enjoy your planner!
You may also like: