Weeknights are always a rush aren’t they? For me it’s always a challenge to find delicious recipes that are easy and fast to prepare so we can quickly get out the door to sports and club activities! Here’s a one pan Coconut Shrimp Noodle Bowl recipe that your whole family will love! It’s flavourful, delicious, packed with healthy protein and filling! One pan meals are on the top of my list since they are easy to clean up too!
A tasty noodle recipe that’s healthy too!
Tasty garlic sauteed shrimp are loaded with protein to provide an excellent energy boost for the kiddos if you’re headed to a sports game or practice after supper! The yellow pepper adds a lovely hit of yellow color to this dish! Fresh parsley adds the most delicious fresh flavour too!
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb large shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 x 13.5 oz can coconut milk
- 2.5 cups chicken stock
- 1 package pad thai noodles
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 lime
- cracked black pepper
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Add shrimp and season with cracked black pepper. Cook 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
- To saucepan add garlic, bell pepper and more oil if needed. Cook 2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, stock onions and noodles. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until noodles are cooked approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and add parsley and shrimp.
- Squeeze lime juice as desired and toss all ingredients.
- Serve in bowls and add more parsley and cracked pepper on top as desired.
- Replace shrimp with cubed chicken for a poultry version! For a vegetarian dish replace shrimp with other vegetables such as carrots, mushrooms and broccoli.
See my One Pan Smoked Maple Bacon Pasta with Four Cheese Sauce for another quick and easy recipe!
….and this recipe is always a hit with our guests! Three Cheese Chicken Lasagna with Fontina, Monterey Jack and Parmesan Cheese.
Country Chicken Pot Pie – a hearty , one dish meal perfect for cool fall and winter evenings!
Easy Mexican Lasagna with Crunchy Tortilla Chip Topping – for South of the Border flavour!
Lime Chicken Fajitas with Mango Cucumber Salsa – so tasty!
I’m so excited to be joining 50 bloggers today who are sharing their quickest, yummiest recipes with you to whip up when you’re short on time! See these 50 easy weeknight meals!
Thank you to Sarah at Becoming Martha for organizing this recipe blog hop!