How to make these EASY and inexpensive DIY Easter Eggs with Mod Podge and paper! These black and white Easter eggs have a beautiful French handwriting script pattern. Gorgeous Spring and Easter decor for your mantels, tablescapes and display in bowls and vases too!
To celebrate Easter I made these easy and very inexpensive
DIY French Script Easter Eggs Using Mod Podge and paper!
You’ll want to make up a lot of these for your Spring and Easter tablescapes, mantels and to display in bowls and vases!
DIY French Script Easter Eggs Tutorial
- Paper Mache Eggs
- Mod Podge
- Paint brush *
- Pages of this fun poem in French Script printed from your printer:
This poem tells the story of an industrious ant, a carefree cricket and the end of summer!
- After you have printed the poem, cut out each line of words into strips.
- With a paintbrush apply Mod Podge to back of paper strip and apply to egg.
- Press firmly to make sure all edges are glued on.
- Keep applying the paper strips until the egg is covered.
You’re done – Enjoy!
Here are my eggs all finished and placed on a bed of Reindeer Moss (I love this stuff – I used it to make my DIY Reindeer Moss Spheres).
My pretty script eggs are sitting in a Vintage Westmooreland Milk Glass bowl;
I love milk glass and the intricate design around the top of this bowl.
I hope you and your family will all enjoy the upcoming Easter holiday!