10. Attach mirror with hot glue onto the ceiling medallion so that it is centered too.
11. String the crystal beads onto the elastic beading cord.
Add as many crystals as is required to go around the outer edge of your mirror. (I used 73 crystals).
Tie the elastic cord in a tight knot and cut the ends. Gently pull one bead over the knot so that it is hidden.
12. Attach string of crystal beads, using hot glue, around outside of mirror. You do not need to glue down every bead…I glued the strand down in about 7 places.
That’s it you are done!
This was so fun to make!!!
I hope you enjoy your one-of-a-kind DIY sunburst mirror!!
You may also like:
- Gorgeous Accent Mirrors – The Most Beautiful Styles & How To Hang Them
- How to Create a Mirror Gallery Wall
- How to Pick Paint Colors With Confidence!
- Easy DIY Watercolor Abstract Wall Art
- DIY Modpodge Coasters using scrapbook paper
- 16 plus handmade paper craft ideas – great gift ideas
- DIY Wall Art Idea using Marbled Paper
- Shell DIY Napkin Rings To Decorate The Table
- 5 Ways To Add Coastal Style To Your Home