So who’s ready for Superbowl? Not only do I love watching the game and the exciting half time show, I really love the fun commercials too… and of course the ‘big game’ food! In our house there is no such thing as watching a football game without a yummy dip! Today I’m sharing a delicious Vegetable RO*TEL and VELVEETA Queso Dip and a fun ‘Party Ready’ Queso table spread!
Zesty, creamy, tasty, and easy – Queso made with RO*TEL and VELVEETA is a real crowd pleaser!
Creamy Vegetable Queso Recipe:
Queso is a quick, easy and zesty recipe with just two ingredients, VELVEETA and RO*TEL. This recipe is the perfect addition to any occasion’s entertainment spread! I switched it up a bit with some veggie Add-Ins, diced onion and celery!
- 1 10 oz can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 16 oz pkg Velveeta®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- tortilla chips, cut up fresh vegetables, crackers
- Combine undrained Ro*Tel® tomatoes and Velveeta in medium microwave-safe dish, cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on High for 3 minutes and stir. Microwave 3 more minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted.
- Serve warm as a dip with tortilla chips, crackers and cut-up fresh vegetables.
I created this fun Queso spread using these fabulous football printables, including bottle wrappers, flag toothpick toppers and mini bunting. This snack display took very little time to set up – which is perfect because you don’t want to miss the game or those amazing Superbowl commercials!
Whether you are watching the game from the comfort of your couch or celebrating with a tailgating party the combination of RO*TEL and VELVEETA make a Queso dip that is so good it will be the star of your ‘big game’ spread.
Enjoy the upcoming big game and this yummy Vegetable VELVEETA and RO*TEL Queso!