Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Sun-Dried Tomatoes: Bored with your every day snack routine? Mix it up with the NEW BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy in a pouch – a homemade, creamy hummus recipe that you can whip up in just three simple steps! Just 5 minutes to prepare. You’ll love this easy vegetarian recipe – makes a quick and delicious party dip and spread.
I don’t know about you but I get attacked by the snack monster at night! Our boys pretty much have hollow legs too – so keeping the troops around here fueled and happy with tasty snack ideas is a top priority!
I try really hard to make and eat healthy snacks, but it can be difficult to find foods that satisfy and aren’t loaded in preservatives – am I right?
Well now you can make healthy and flavorful, quick and easy snacks made in JUST 5 MINUTES and in 3 simple steps! Pour, Pouch, Pulse!
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
Oh my gosh – this hummus is SO DELICIOUS!! So yummy with fresh vegetables, pita bread and pita chips:
It’s a cinch to prepare too! Preparing BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy is as easy as “pour, pouch, pulse … perfect” – all you need is one pouch of BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy, a can of BUSH’S® Garbanzo or BUSH’S® Black Beans and a food processor.
Look for the New BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy in the bean aisle – it’s the perfect blend of simple ingredients like tahini, olive oil and spices.
This is such an AMAZING idea if you have surprise company popping over and need to whip up an appetizer or dip in a hurry!
Here are just a few reasons why I LOVE the convenience and taste of BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy:
- Is easy to customize and make your own! Add spices, chopped veggies you name it!
- Has no artificial preservatives.
- Is simple enough to make and customize with your kids!
- Is easy to keep on hand in the case of surprise company (great for the busy Christmas and New Year’s party season!) or the need for a quick, easy snack
Print this recipe here.
Red Pepper Hummus with Sun Dried Tomatoes Recipe
Serves: ~ 3 cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 pouch of BUSH’S® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy
- 1 can (16 oz.) BUSH’S® Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. roasted red bell peppers, jarred
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Drain and rinse beans and add to food processor
- Add contents of BUSH’S® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy pouch and remaining ingredients.
- Blend in food processor to desired consistency.
I hope you enjoyed Red Pepper Hummus with Sun Dried Tomatoes Recipe!
Do you love quick and easy snack ideas?
You may also like:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BUSH’S BEANS. The opinions and text are all mine.