I believe one of the easiest and least expensive ways to decorate with the BIGGEST impact is with paint! Wether it’s painting walls or furniture, paint can refresh a dull room and revive an outdated piece of furniture quickly. I’m about to paint our guest room and office soon and I’ve been looking through all kinds of paint chips and making mood boards to lay out a plan for how I want my rooms to look!
I wanted to pass on to you some of my all time favorite painting tips and tools today!
Speaking of moodboards, if you’d like some help with your own home decorating I’d love to help you out! Check out my online decorating services – I’d love to answer any decorating questions you have about your space!
Here are my Favorite Painting Tips, Tricks and Tools:
1. How to paint a striped border on a table without measuring! This tutorial show you the secret trick I use to make a perfectly even striped border on a table or wall without any measuring!
2. How to paint tile in 3 EASY STEPS using the best paint for tile and NO SANDING REQUIRED!
3. The SECRET to touching up wall paint with NO MESS using this clever tool! No more cleaning brushes!
5. How to Paint Walls Quickly with Less Mess and NO ROLLER TRAYS!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Here are my Favorite Painting Tools!
1. Pocket Color Wheel to help me select the right colors for a room.
2. My favorite Paint brushes.
4. Roller frame.
5. Paint Can opener.
6. Painter’s Tape for Delicate Surfaces – my go to tape that doesn’t bleed or tear!
7. Paint Tape Dispenser – makes taping much quicker!
* * *
TOP TIPS ON HOW TO PREPARE A ROOM FOR PAINTING!
As a military wife who has painted A TON of rooms in her day I’ve figured out the QUICKEST way to paint a room with the most gorgeous results – because I’m picky and want my painted walls to look smooth and streak free! You do too right?
Get your FREE ‘How to Prepare a Room for Painting Checklist‘ to print off and keep in your home binder or with your paint supplies!
It lists the best supplies you need for your paint job and keeps you on track as you check each step off as you go – so you save time, get the best paint adhesion and blitz through the painting process!
Now you can enjoy your newly painted room as quickly as possible!
Get your FREE Painting Prep Checklist now!
I hope you enjoyed this painting tips post!